Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
I guess the clicking/popping has to do with the shape of one's foot. If theres extra space then the fuse has extra room to pop

just got me effects in (sunday shipping for the holidays is awesome). I like them, but can tell I wont be all in again, just a select few pairs

You guys think the Kobe X (non elite) laces will fit on the effects? I have some extra black Kobe X laces I want to throw on my effects

just got me effects in (sunday shipping for the holidays is awesome). I like them, but can tell I wont be all in again, just a select few pairs
I feel the same way, effects were insane & especially for the debut pair I wanted to be in on them, but so far none of the other upcoming colors are calling my name. After a few years of just Kobe & Lebrons, its nice to grab a shoe for that 120 price though. 

Where did you order your pair from? *for the Sunday delivery

Last edited:
The clicking and popping in the shoe will go aaway with wear.ive worn mine three times in games "popping clicking" gone.

smokin.gif

I just made a white and burgundy id pair too

Last edited:
I'm sure it's been discussed somewhere else...but those Stance socks don't look right with 99% of shoes.

Also...NDC and FedEx are on some Walter White blue sky or something. I got my Chrome 8s today (Sunday) 24 hours after ordering them
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom