Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
I dont agree with the easters not for grown men... im passing but ive had plenty of purple shoes over the years...they still can be pulled off easily.

Easters are cool, just definitely not for me. The Kyrie 1 Easters were pretty fuego as well, but just not for me. I still refer to the Flytrap/Easter 1s as the "Reptar Pack"
laugh.gif

I can't believe the SNICK generation is 30 years old
frown.gif

Easters could be real nice it's just that horrible pattern on upper and the green that throws them off.
Even if they left the upper plain white they would be real nice. Just hate that green egg pattern.

White with Mint / green glow / jade on the upper in the same effect that's on the upper on Christmas pair would be unreal. Like a smoky effect.

Nah, I agree with cuz up top. The Easters are girlie like to me. If you're comfortable wearing them I won't judge. Some cats can pull it off. Most can't.

Oh they would sell out in an instant.
Little story behind Grandmas Easter feast in the kitchen. Eggselent marketing.

I got 2 pairs of Aunt Pearl 4 & two pairs of 5 but then the hype started on the 6,7. So I passed (did try for the 6 but sold out over here before they even went live. Bots)

8's look ok but think they will be around for a while.
Where u at that the hype didnt start til the 6 and 7 ? lol the first 30 ppl in my area lined up for those at HoH and the Cav 4s (jordans) released the same morning .. KDs were gone right away still the 1 pair i dont have that i want 

Last edited:

Easters are cool, just definitely not for me. The Kyrie 1 Easters were pretty fuego as well, but just not for me. I still refer to the Flytrap/Easter 1s as the "Reptar Pack"
laugh.gif

I can't believe the SNICK generation is 30 years old
frown.gif
Oh man I thought I was the only one who called the Flytraps the Reptars!!!!

God, I'm getting sick of the blind Curry love.  Yes, he's a great player, but as of right now, he's had one-and-a-half great seasons and one MVP. He's not LeBron, and he never will be IMO.  If Curry went to, say, Charlotte to win one for his home team, I seriously doubt that they could get things together like LeBron has.

God, I'm getting sick of the blind Curry love.  Yes, he's a great player, but as of right now, he's had one-and-a-half great seasons and one MVP. He's not LeBron, and he never will be IMO.  If Curry went to, say, Charlotte to win one for his home team, I seriously doubt that they could get things together like LeBron has.
ESPN is riding Curry so hard. They already have him ranked 22nd all time, which is absolutely ridiculous. 

Where u at that the hype didnt start til the 6 and 7 ? lol the first 30 ppl in my area lined up for those at HoH and the Cav 4s (jordans) released the same morning .. KDs were gone right away still the 1 pair i dont have that i want 

You talking about the AP IV?
Hype was different over here in UK the IV's didn't get going till much later in season and Olympic time. The AP were easy at that time of season.
What size are you?
If your still looking for KD IV Aunt Pearl inbox me.

All I know is the Kyrie ASG's are starting pop up EVERYWHERE on IG, They even have the pre-order up on Kicks-crew which wasn't there before either lol

Back
Top Bottom