• Alma Matter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Duke

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
That's weird... anyone else too?
Ive had 5 pairs of 2s, 4 now that i sent an id back, no wrinkled swooshes on the other pairs

i think I'm going to cop those reds to hoop in.

I havent gotten a pair of the 2s yet. Any testimonials on how they feel on the court? Maybe in relation to the kyrie 1s?

I've been curious about the performance of the 2's as well. Tried on a pair at a FTL and the ball/rolling sole feels really weird to me. Felt like I was going to roll my ankle in 2 steps. this is coming from somebody that's been wearing non-stop low cut kobes for 7-8 years for ball. 

Youll like em for ball, the rounded sole is a non issue in terms of ankle rolling believe it or not
good to know. I mean I was going to try it out anyway since Kyries are fairly cheap, especially when you're getting it for below retail. It's just that I've been used to kobe shoe platforms where the bottom is flat and the lateral side is wide and protrudes out to prevent rolling. Kyries felt like I was balancing my foot on a ball.

Youll like em for ball, the rounded sole is a non issue in terms of ankle rolling believe it or not

good to know. I mean I was going to try it out anyway since Kyries are fairly cheap, especially when you're getting it for below retail. It's just that I've been used to kobe shoe platforms where the bottom is flat and the lateral side is wide and protrudes out to prevent rolling. Kyries felt like I was balancing my foot on a ball.

this. i love hooping in kobes. Kobe X all stars probably one of the best kicks I've ever played in.

I like playing in the kyrie 1s. If I get the 2s for cheap, I'll try em out. I like the red pair...although..I do wish the red was lighter.

I never cared for the OG huaraches so most likely out for Kyraches. I kind of regret copping the Omegas too. They're a nice shoe, but just too similar to the Effects.

^

those are PE's he has worn a couple games/weeks ago.

So maybe they will release? 
nerd.gif

Nike basketball snapchat has a Nike branded Krispy Kreme apron, Krispy Kreme truck with the Nike and Kyrie logo on it and have a pair Kyrie 2s in Krispy Kreme colors. Anyone have an idea what that is about?

If anyone gets access to those Krispy Kreme Kyries please PM, will pay resale, need them as a wedding gift.

Closer shot of the shoes

Colorway reminds me of the Xmas KD 7 "Egg Nog"

Last edited:
These are dope, man I love Krispy Kremes. Whenever they have buy a dozen get one free, me and my girl get at least like 5 boxes lmfao! 

I'm in on them if I can get them for a reasonable price. A white base really does this shoe justice.

I'm hitting up the guys I know that work for Nike, if they take I-84 to I-80 from PDX to Cleveland they'll pass through my town. Hoping I can set up a meet up haha. Very wishful thinking I know 

Please pm if anyone is able to help me out. Need these as a wedding gift. Will pay service charge or trade for some js

Back
Top Bottom