Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
I don't have any info on the shirt. Saw it posted on hupu forum. I suppose it's real since it has the label around the neckline

if anything, that looks photoshopped lol

Other than the UD package, has Nike ever name drop UD on a shirt?

Last edited:
Nike could do so many great Kyrie T-Shirts:

Bruising Ankles and Egos
Now You See Me (on the front) Now you don't (on the back)
Mr. 4th Quarter
Kyriediculous

the list goes on and on!

Wonder how he gets them made with the Nike Dri-fits shirts. Nike needs to put shirts on iD lol

because people would get too wild with what they want to say. Nike already puts a lot of limitation on stuff you can write on a sneaker ID and thats like 8 characters. Lol imagine letting people right 30 characters. 

Last edited:
HOPEFULLY since he's on the Olympic team, we get a OLY release, somethin other than that trash July 4th colorway.
We probably won't unless they win Gold.

Technically this isn't a July 4th colorway because it drops on the 18th

:lol: this roster can MORE than handle any other country without problem. Kyrie and KD alone are enough to make this out of reach for any other country.

because people would get too wild with what they want to say. Nike already puts a lot of limitation on stuff you can write on a sneaker ID and thats like 8 characters. Lol imagine letting people right 30 characters. 
I can see why the USA's are so simple this year. It's because the jersyes are.

Via Nike Basketball's snapchat.
View media item 2082984

Side notes:
1.) The Jerseys look more like tank Tops then actual jerseys... which i love.
2.) I hate when they give us an Olympic shoe and the player ends up wearing another color.

Last edited:
Look how sad poor Draymond is standing next to a cold blooded killer  
roll.gif
 #CAVS

Do USA jerseys ever go on sale? I dont remember them being sold the last time around.

Last edited:
@Zombifed Nach0  thought I might be the only one who was into the tank jersey look.  I'm not huge on jerseys, but I would dig having one of these for summer/the gym and what not

Back
Top Bottom