**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

without d'lo i just dont see how our scoring will be up to snuff. With him and randle, theres no doubt in my mind that we would win friday. Maybe not tonight. Just one of those nights. They hit everything they threw up. gotta just shake their hands after that game.

So far this year

We cannot trade:
Nick Young
Lou Williams

We must trade:
Luol Deng

We should trade:
D'Angelo Russell
Julius Randle

What a bunch of bull bleep that is

Good thing y'all are just keyboard GM's. Dudes still praying for some magical superstar to fall from the sky. :lol: Forget building a team, just trade for this nameless, guaranteed ring player. Gotta remember some of y'all wanted Derozan, who woulda been a bad fit for this teams development

Dlo, Randle, Ingram, Nance Jr should not be touched.

Last edited:
Good thing y'all are just keyboard GM's. Dudes still praying for some magical superstar to fall from the sky. :lol: Forget building a team, just trade for this nameless, guaranteed ring player. Gotta remember some of y'all wanted Derozan, who woulda been a bad fit for this teams development

Oh no.

Get ready for a bunch of advance statistics from Demars current season for why those of us who didn't want him were stupid :wow:

I don't think you want to use DeRozan example right now with how ridiculously well he's playing.

30/5/4 on 48% shooting. And getting to the line 9 times a game.

And not even a single analytic stat

guys relax...

we're 1 year away from being 5 years away.

it's a process.

s-l1000.jpg

DLos knee is worrisome. Usually when teams keep it hush hush about an injury situation it usually is because it's worse than the team would like the public to know. I'm obv hoping for the best but it would be devastating if it turned into a Brandon Roy situation

Youre right but i dont think its that bad just think he came suddenly...but i will say his knee looked pretty bad in that picture someone posted of him

I remember laker thread legends saying how trash demar was and how they never wanted to sign him in FA....

Bleacher thinks the wolves want to trade a superstar...

Happy holidays pimps :smile:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom