**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

On another note, I re-watched the Lakers-Suns game the other night and it's quite interesting how some players on the Lakers looked like they were at least making somewhat of an effort while others appeared to have mailed it in and were already on vacation before they even broke a sweat. 

Nice to know that some of these playa playas no longer wanna be a Laker.

Magic be witnessin like a mf'r

Last edited:
Brandon Ingram's career high is 18 ******* points & he skates all criticism :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Dude is shooting 30% from 3. 30%!!!!!
Brandon Ingram has had 5 assists or more in 4/58 games :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Brandon Ingram has had 10 rebounds or more in 1/58 games :lol: :lol: :lol: How tall is he again?????
Brandon Ingram has played 1 full season less than Dlo and has 40 games with 9 points or less (40/58). Dlo has 40 of those game in his CAREER (40/122).

Brandon Ingram is straight mid but because he looks like he smoked 1000 blunts and doesn't say ****, no body gives a ****.

These are not 2 pick numbers :rolleyes
I don't even wanna hear he's a rookie as an excuse. He's played every game this year, he's not a rookie anymore.

Which player looks like he bout to retire, LuolD or DLol?

hi-res-89bf7d47489f96bd94af38c1140befa5_crop_exact.jpg

Brandon Ingram's career high is 18 ******* points & he skates all criticism
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude is shooting 30% from 3. 30%!!!!!
Brandon Ingram has had 5 assists or more in 4/58 games
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Brandon Ingram has had 10 rebounds or more in 1/58 games
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
How tall is he again?????
Brandon Ingram has played 1 full season less than Dlo and has 40 games with 9 points or less (40/58). Dlo has 40 of those game in his CAREER (40/122).

Brandon Ingram is straight mid but because he looks like he smoked 1000 blunts and doesn't say ****, no body gives a ****.

These are not 2 pick numbers
eyes.gif

I don't even wanna hear he's a rookie as an excuse. He's played every game this year, he's not a rookie anymore.
Who plays more minutes, Ingram or DSlow?

Who's more of a two-way player, Ingram or DLol?

Who is ranked 10th on the team in 4th quarter minutes, Ingram or Dollywood?

Who does Luke show more confidence and trust in, Ingram or DLo?

Which player is more multi-dimensional and has proven to be able to play numerous positions, Ingram or DSlow?

Which player plays with more energy and desire, Ingram or D'AngelA?

Which player has taken it upon himself to say "Everything starts with me" but when it comes time to walk the talk he ends up folding like a 7-2 poker hand, Ingram or D'AngeLA?

C'mon people, let's hear the excuses.

Last edited:
Brick ingram can't score.
He always looks like he's disinterested. I don't like the way he never says anything on the court. No passion or desire. Kobe never looked like he didn't give a **** like Brick Ingram does. Kobe never shot as badly as Brick Ingram does

And this is supposed to be a number 2 pick!?? Yeah right lol.
Bucks got Malcolm Brogden in the 2nd round he's looked more impressive & averages more points than Brick Ingram. We should trade Ingram for him while we have the chance.

Dollywood damn :rofl:

Y'all just cling to your precious softy , just please admit all that draft day excitement was because we expected a lot more from him by now than what he's shown

Last edited:
You might've expected more. I knew it would take a long time. Hoping he finds his consistency by year 3.

I knew BI was a bust on draft day tho.

You might've expected more. I knew it would take a long time. Hoping he finds his consistency by year 3.

I hope you simply tryna balance, and not really goin with bust on draft day. I hope that's the case, please Lord...

Just don't act surprised if Magic and Mitch decide to blow this whole thing up on Monday and ship D'Angela, Julia, and TinaFey outta town via overnight mail.

What do u like about Dlo's game? I get you believe in giving him 5 years, but what do you like? The occasional no look pass? The occasional open 3 ball? The midrange J?

All I see is Ingram getting bullied constantly and being part of the worst defensive team in basketball. Not a difference maker.

Also drpm:
Ingram: -2.55
Dlo: -0.67

What do u like about Dlo's game? I get you believe in giving him 5 years, but what do you like? The occasional no look pass? The occasional open 3 ball? The midrange J?

Pair Dlo with some shooters at the 4 & 5 spots and see what happens. Pick & Roll with bigs who can shoot 3s. If you want an example watch the sophmore rookie game this weekend

Pair Dlo with some shooters at the 4 & 5 spots and see what happens. Pick & Roll with bigs who can shoot 3s. If you want an example watch the sophmore rookie game this weekend
LOL...DLo a perfect fit for that game...

because there ain't no defense being played  
roll.gif

lol I agee it's not the best scouting opportunity. But I bet BI ain't gon do ****.

Nice jersey btw.

Last edited:
it's easier for a guard to run the offense when his teammates are actually good. He'll be able to showcase his offensive abilities.

I mean i know it's an all star game with no defense that doesn't mean ****. But still, we'll see what happens.

Last edited:
it's easier for a guard to run the offense when his teammates are actually good.
While this has some truths to it, why is Reggie Jackson underachieving playing next to Drummond and Harris? Why is Darren Collison struggling playing next to the best big man in the game? Why can't Eric Bledsoe lead the Suns to a respectable record when he plays with Booker, Chandler, and Tucker? Why are Lillard and the Blazers so close to missing out on the playoffs when POR has had solid guys like Plumlee, McCollum, Turner, and Harkless all season? Why can't Jrue Holiday seem to lead the Pels past mediocrity even when he plays with A.Davis, Evans, Jones if it's so easy for a guard to run an offense when surrounded by quality teammates?

You put DLo with the Pistons, Kings, Suns, Blazers, or Pelicans...would those teams be any better with Dollywood running the offense? I highly doubt it.

Back
Top Bottom