**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Y'all see Luol Deng's IG story today? Smh he's dribbling the ball in his apartment talkin bout "hard work" . Worst lakers signing ever

Steve_Nash_Lakers_smiling_2013_copy.jpg

Last edited:
Only thing I know about KCP is that one time KD and Westbrook were clowning Reggie Jackson by saying "KCP is the best player on the Pistons"

Sign & trade for Nash. Probably worst on both fronts.

But man those deals last summer are horrendous.

Last edited:
:lol: Nash

The thing that I'll always remember with his time in LA was when he got pissed off at Dwight for not making an attempt to get open vs the Heat. :lol: :lol:

Makes me hate Mitch Jim and Deng even more, forced to trade and waive young assets because of these piles of garbage Moz and Deng

Do you guys really think Nwaba has THAT much demand out there?

I mean besides us Laker fans who see his hard work and effort in his limited minutes out there, what other scouts or teams do you think are raving about him so highly where he would be snatched off waivers so fast?

I mean im sure there will be some interest but im holding out faith that he'll clear waivers and come back 8)

He's so cheap, and all teams are watching these summer league games and they've seen him play last year. I hope I'm wrong

Back
Top Bottom