**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Good thing about this lineup is that thry can easily switch on PNRs, downside is the defensive boards.

Luke need to leave randle and kuzma in once he puts kcp Ingram and lonzo bancknin the 4th...lonzo neeeds to be more aggressive

E1315996-2B13-457C-902F-6F89054C8022.jpeg

We need shooters. Lopez ain't working out. Kuzma and Clarkson Are the only semi reliable 3 point shooters.
KCP and Lonzo are streaky.
Some games KCP has bad shot selection, but I'll let it pass.
Our offense is way too stagnant. We need to bench Nance. He doesn't even pretend to look to shoot. Give all his minutes to Randle/Kuzma
Randle needs to set better screens but his defense is now a plus
I love how Hart has adjusted well
Lonzo will be alright

We need shooters. Lopez ain't working out. Kuzma and Clarkson Are the only semi reliable 3 point shooters.
KCP and Lonzo are streaky.
Some games KCP has bad shot selection, but I'll let it pass.
Our offense is way too stagnant. We need to bench Nance. He doesn't even pretend to look to shoot. Give all his minutes to Randle/Kuzma
Randle needs to set better screens but his defense is now a plus
I love how Hart has adjusted well
Lonzo will be alright
Lopez a 10 yr vet aint working out.

Lonzo a 6 game vet will be alright.

I'm just having trouble following the thought process.

Lakers are 11th in the league in defensive rating so far. Huge improvement from being dead last in the league last season. BI is actually ranked 33rd in the league as an individual defender.
too small of a sample size...but lets hope they can maintain.
solidifying the rotations should help that. more josh hart please

Lakers are 11th in the league in defensive rating so far. Huge improvement from being dead last in the league last season. BI is actually ranked 33rd in the league as an individual defender.

Was kinda surprised to find out that the Lakers lead the league in points in the paint per game. There's also this:

Randle TS%
2015 - 48.2%
2016 - 54.3%
2017 - 68.9%

Randle PER
2015 - 13.9
2016 - 16.3
2017 - 20.2

Randle OBPM
2015 - -3.7
2016 - -0.8
2017 - -0.1

Randle DBPM
2015 - 0.0
2016 - 0.7
2017 - 3.7

Not bad for a guy who hasn't improved since his 1st game

The team is fine. Luke spent most of training camp on D and it's showing. The offense will come, just give it time.

Back
Top Bottom