**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

essential1 essential1 , pmatic pmatic , C CP1708 👀

Screenshot_20230721_014823_Twitter.jpg

I was so happy we made Ron a champ. 🔥

Was not happy with Captain Caveman. 🤣

Vando for Wood may not be out of the question. It depends on how Pelinka and the staff value Wood and his fit with the team and if they think Wood brings more to the table than Vanderbilt. DAL needs wings who are versatile on defense. JV would provide this for Dallas.

Vando sucks on offense but is above avg defensively.

Wood sucks on defense but will consistently give you 15-18 pts per game and likely 20+ when AD misses time.

It's pick your poison with either one.

Last edited:
Wood was unplayable for most of the season, And ultimately Dwight Powell took his minutes.. not sure that’s changed. Wood still might be unplayable.

Less minutes does not equal teams are game planning for Vando in regular season. There’s not much game planning going on night to night in regular season, period.

Bron and AD was hurt and vando was eating more minutes then when they got healthier, they started playing more and him less. Crazy revisionist history from a few months ago.

Vando’s energy will be needed in the regular season.

Wood on a min is cool, if not I’m good with Bismack or even running it back with Tristan for a few min a game.

“I don’t know why Russ westbrick gets a bad rap as a teammate?”

Says his ex teammates as…As he goes 1-19 with 18
turnovers in a 1 point playoff loss.

If the Lakers goal is to start a center next to Anthony Davis, they need to get a better center than Hayes. Having LeBron and AD start at the 3 and 4 would take away the majority of the minutes for Vanderbilt and Rui

Pretty sure Rob only said they want a center to play next to AD and some folks ran with the starting lineup narrative.

I don’t think that’s what he was suggesting at all

Back
Top Bottom