Laceless Sneakers: Yea or Nay?

Where I'm from (N. Jersey), you could see 5 dudes with the same kicks all laced up differently. Lacing is VERY important for the style of the shoe and the overall style of the wearer.

BUT...There are kicks that are dope without laces...I remember when I was young, mad people used to wear the Air Max 2 CB4 and Air Max Sensation (Chris Webbers) without laces cuz they had those straps across the top. Same goes for the Air More Uptempo...

Where I'm from (N. Jersey), you could see 5 dudes with the same kicks all laced up differently. Lacing is VERY important for the style of the shoe and the overall style of the wearer.

BUT...There are kicks that are dope without laces...I remember when I was young, mad people used to wear the Air Max 2 CB4 and Air Max Sensation (Chris Webbers) without laces cuz they had those straps across the top. Same goes for the Air More Uptempo...

Anyone ever own these?  How were they?
T_MAC_4_1.jpg

Originally Posted by RevTheJedi

XIX's? They are probably the most comfortable Jordan I've worn.

I thought I was the only one that thought this bruh!  I got 2 pair and I really don't think they look that good, but for days that I hafta do a lot of walking, especially in the summertime (cuz i think they look way better with shorts than with jeans), I'm all in...<co-sign>

Originally Posted by RevTheJedi

XIX's? They are probably the most comfortable Jordan I've worn.

I thought I was the only one that thought this bruh!  I got 2 pair and I really don't think they look that good, but for days that I hafta do a lot of walking, especially in the summertime (cuz i think they look way better with shorts than with jeans), I'm all in...<co-sign>

Wearing sneakers with no laces=no support..I actually think your feet can become wider from not lacing up sneakers. It also makes the shoes wide lol.

Wearing sneakers with no laces=no support..I actually think your feet can become wider from not lacing up sneakers. It also makes the shoes wide lol.

fuly_j20276_f.jpg

Yea.  Now I know this is a Nike forum and all.  But these Reebok Insta Pump Fury's are just sick.  If you were a sneakerhead back in the mid-late 90's in Asia, this was a must.

fuly_j20276_f.jpg

Yea.  Now I know this is a Nike forum and all.  But these Reebok Insta Pump Fury's are just sick.  If you were a sneakerhead back in the mid-late 90's in Asia, this was a must.

Back
Top Bottom