[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
even if he did qualify for the whole insurance amount, that 30 mil still hits the cap

Yes.

But we might have gotten a small exception, like the Nets did for Lopez. (meaningless to us for this season tho)

@DuranSports Does Kobe have patience to wait for future free agents? "NO. Not one lick...oh lets just go into next year and suck. Nope"
HAHAHAHAHA.

He has another thing coming.

lakers-reaction-kobe.gif

Mike Bresnahan ‏@Mike_Bresnahan 2m

Kobe wants Jim and Jeanie Buss to figure out their strained relationship. He's not happy to continually be left out of Lakers' future plans.

Kobe still upset w/ trade of Steve Blake, who he consdered a tough competitor. "I just want to get a phone call when somebody gets traded."

Uh.

About Kobe being delusional, I was reading an article and it basically said the next two years for Kobe are all about climbing the scoring list and not winning a championship. Basically the contract and Kobe playing are about him being selfish. Any thoughts to that tune???

About Kobe being delusional, I was reading an article and it basically said the next two years for Kobe are all about climbing the scoring list and not winning a championship. Basically the contract and Kobe playing are about him being selfish. Any thoughts to that tune???
Naaaaah.

He plays injured. Gives his whole body.

And he's Mamba Johnson.

Don't know how anyone could think it, him being selfish.

Psssssh.

I've given up on Bill Plaschke a long time ago, but his article yesterday is :lol:

If Lakers don't steal Phil from the Knicks (for whatever front office position, he kind of just assumes they create a position) then the Buss family should sell the team.

He ignores that Phil wants final decisions. And wants over $10mil a year.

Only way it's going down is if Phil stops ******* Jeanie Buss. I heard Jim Buss hates Phil for that :lol:

Last edited:
Kobe's not delusional. He's just playing delusional. Only way to deflect attention from the $48 million cap-killing contract.

If they trade they trade the pick especially if it's Jabari or Wiggins I'm done with this franchise

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The panic in this thread is lulz

"The product of professional basketball is diminished without Kobe Bryant"- Mike Wilbon dropping jewels :smokin

Last edited:
Let's not get ahead of ourselves, I don't think there's a real threat they'll trade the pick just to make Kobe happy.

After all, they didn't "consult" him about Steve Blake like he wanted

True, but if they decide to try and push in all their chips and make it "look" like they're trying to compete in his final years, they could do MORE damage, even more than they've already done.

And if that ******* happens..... :smh:

Back
Top Bottom