[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
confusedsteve.gif

So I met Greg Popovich at the resteraunt bar I was eating at. Told him I was a Lakers fan and he said to hang in there they'll be fine and Kobe needed the rest. Was a genuinely nice guy and even joked around with my nephew.

Caveat to Kevin Love:

Don't bank on him being a Laker. If he hits Free Agency, it's likely. But, if the Wolves trade him before he hits Free Agency, he'll probably be a Celtic.

No that doesn't add urgency to trade the pick because 1 first won't get it done anyway. Wolves can wait.

Yeah. If the Wolves ever want to trade him, there are teams like the Celts and Suns that have way more assets to get the deal done. I can't see Love walking on the Celtics if he gets there before July 2015.

And if the Lakers somehow were able to toss their name into the hat, it'd take every decent piece they had. What's left would be horrible.

So I met Greg Popovich at the resteraunt bar I was eating at. Told him I was a Lakers fan and he said to hang in there they'll be fine and Kobe needed the rest. Was a genuinely nice guy and even joked around with my nephew.
respect what he's done.great coach 
 but still wouldnt hold his hand in public

Yeah. If the Wolves ever want to trade him, there are teams like the Celts and Suns that have way more assets to get the deal done. I can't see Love walking on the Celtics if he gets there before July 2015.

And if the Lakers somehow were able to toss their name into the hat, it'd take every decent piece they had. What's left would be horrible.
would boston still be in a rebuild mode if they acquired Love, or would they push the chips in and acquire established players as they did when they brought in KG and Ray Allen. I think LA is more inclined to spend the big bucks. 

They'll have Rondo, Love & whoever they draft. Just have to go after another star then fill the bench out.

Well, we won't be seeing Jabari for a while it looks like.

So much for the dream scenario of him v Wiggins. :lol:

I hope Jabari, Wiggins, and Embiid stay just to see CP's reaction to the tank being a fail.

Would be awesome.
Ska's whole "nothing's guaranteed" statement would be the theme of the summer.

as fun as that would be, I obviously want one of them so I hope they don't

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom