Lakers OFF-SEASON IS A WRAP

How Many Regular Season Games Do You Think Kobe Will Play This Year?

• 1-10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11-20

• 21-35

• 36-49

• 50-65

• 66-75

• He Plays The Entire Season

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Smh at Oreos not winning the pole.

Chocolate is over rated I agree.

Last edited:
Jimmy, Harris, or green? Sure.

Not worth tying up money in older guys imho

All 3 are RFA, and while Harris has a chance to be on a new team..

Jimmy & Draymond are less than 0% chance on a new team.

I get that as well, but for them it's about improving the team now as well as in the future. Goran is more attractive to say KD than Tobias Harris is.

Last edited:
I get why also but by the time well need them they'll be on a decline and possibly injure prone.

Could just be a waste of money in the 3rd and 4th years.

But eh what do I know :lol:
Let the chips fall where they may.

Would you want them to invest that kind of money in him?

The Lakers?

He'd be probably 3rd on my list... Cross off Draymond, Kawhi Jimmy Butler & Khris Middleton. They are a 0% chance to leave in FA because they are Restricted. If we end up with Okafor, cross off Gasol & Jordan. But not like it was a reasonable chance anyway. Karl Anthony Towns opens up Gasol and Jordan who would be 1 & 2 on the list.

But with Okafor:

1A. Tobias Harris (RFA)
1B. Brandon Knight (RFA)
3. Goran Dragic (UFA)

Last edited:
Block me.

Please and thanks.
i  hate cookies 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I don't want it to happen but...

Still of the belief that we go after Rondo or Love... one or the other will sign.

Hopefully not for huge money, but I think after last years whiffs they'll reach to be relevant.

Rondo for 2 years max I guess isn't HORRIBLE. :smh: Can't believe I'm saying that.

I'm starting to think we should take a chance on Jennings. Still 25 years old. An LA kid. Game matured a bit this season. Improved defensively.

The knocks... He needs to improve his shot selection, and look to distribute bit more because he's actually fairly good at it. Had 6.6 APG in 41 games, T-14th in the league. But it was done fairly efficiently 3.02 Assists per Turnover. T-14th in the league with Ricky Rubio. Last year he was 2.83 Assists Per Turnover and that was 17th. So it wasn't some drastic swing that is unreliable.

17th in Scoring at 15.4 PPG
Problem is he did it on .401 FG%. He needs to get that up about 2.5% would be passable.

Last edited:
I get why also but by the time well need them they'll be on a decline and possibly injure prone.

Could just be a waste of money in the 3rd and 4th years.

But eh what do I know :lol:
Let the chips fall where they may.

29, 30, 31, 32 are usually good, productive years from most players.

Anybody got an insider account? :nerd:

Quote:
The "same thing" has put up huge results for Okafor. As a freshman at Duke, Okafor averaged 17.3 points and shot an incredible 66 percent from the field. That number went up to a ridiculous 76.5 percent at the rim, according to Hoop-Math.com. He was so efficient as a freshman that Kevin Pelton's formula for projecting WARP freaked out, essentially calling his numbers a fluke and pushing him to sixth and later to 14th among draft prospects.

In other words, Pelton's system felt that Okafor's shooting percentage was just too good to be true. At the time Pelton still believed Okafor would be the No. 1 pick.

Quote:
"He was able to really improve his lateral acceleration and agility while at P3," Hewitt continued. "The 1-off skater test (a lateral acceleration test) is a test we have been doing with NBA athletes for a long time now and what we have found through in-house research is that there is a strong correlation between being able to put up a lot of horizontal force and having a fast lateral agility time."

Quote:
In his first assessment when he came in, Okafor's left slide agility was measured at 2.88 seconds. His right at 2.81 seconds. Two months later, he posted scores of 2.66 seconds in his left slide agility and 2.58 seconds for his right, ranking him in the 87th percentile compared to other NBA centers in P3's database.

Okafor also improved his standing vertical jump by 2.5 inches and his maximum vertical by 4 inches. And Hewitt thinks he'll continue to get better. These sorts of issues aren't fixed in a couple of months. Give P3 two years with Okafor, and while he'll never be Andre Drummond, he'll be much more athletic.

Oreos really are the GOAT. I never don't have Oreos. Right now, I've got White Fudge Covered Oreos, Red Velvet Oreos, Golden Oreos, Mint, and Double Stuf. :nerd:

But I voted Subway, off the strength of one cookie flavor, and I've only ever had it at Subway.

I should have voted Oreos. :\

Last edited:
I only put subway as an option because of you.

I remember your love for subway cookies from last years discussion, didn't wanna be banned for not including them :lol: :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom