Lakers OFF-SEASON IS A WRAP

How Many Regular Season Games Do You Think Kobe Will Play This Year?

• 1-10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11-20

• 21-35

• 36-49

• 50-65

• 66-75

• He Plays The Entire Season

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boogie on the Lakers would be a great look.  I love watching Kobe play to win.  He'd be a great leader for Boogie.  DAMN the west doesn't have enough room in the playoffs.. OKC, LA will be knocking on that door.  Minny has the opportunity to place themselves there as well.  Who's going to fall?  My guess is Dallas and Portland off the top.  

No thanks.

CousinsPimpWalkSmall.gif

Last edited:
[quote name="had pants"]No thanks.

CousinsPimpWalkSmall.gif
[/quote]See, I remember Artest doing similar things in Sacto, and the Malice at the Palace.

But we brought him into a winning system.

People like Artest, Boogie, Rodman, Sheed, Laimbeer... they are NOT 'bad' enough to disrupt a winning program, so you bring them in if a winning program is what you've got.

Their antics won't get in the way.

But if you DON'T have a winning program, their antics will be a major focus. It won't be fair; the team isn't a winning program, and THAT'S the problem. So it won't be fair, but that's exactly the way it will go down.

Probasketballdraft
‏@Probballdraft

Still in talks but initially sounds like Kings get 5 pick, Vucevic, & other picks, Magic get 2nd pick & take Okafor, Lakers get Cousins & 6.

Take it with a grain of salt...

Also...

Jon Krawczynski
Verified account
‏@APkrawczynski

Towns to Associated Press: "If I had a promise I would go start eating ice cream and getting fat. There is absolutely no promise at all."

And...

Andy Greder
‏@twolvesnow

Not so fast on #Twolves' assurances given to Karl-Anthony Towns to be picked No. 1. I've heard that report is "untrue."

Plays Thursday by The Weeknd

Not Mitch and Jim. They have nothin to do with it.

It's the market.

EVERY free agent is connected to us. All of them.

LMA. Love. Gasol. Jimmy Butler. Wade. Dragic. Rondo. Hibbert. DeAndre. Middelton. Carroll. Danny Green. Tobias.

We've been "linked" to every one of them. Why?

Money.

Agents use the LA market, the Laker brand, and our cap space to drive up interest for their players. Use us, to get more money from other teams.

We might get ONE of those players I listed, after being "interested" in every one of them. :lol:

Relax on Wade folks. He's just tryin to up his money, nothin more.

Now add Boogie and trade market.

Is sad that we've only become pawns in this tangled web that is the NBA offseason seems just like yesterday we were the ones doing the fleecing.

[quote name="LiCeNseD To BaLL"][quote name="denni5themenace"][quote name="mosk33toe"]
Andy Greder
‏@twolvesnow

Not so fast on #Twolves' assurances given to Karl-Anthony Towns to be picked No. 1. I've heard that report is "untrue."
[/quote]
a7f3802c_camron.gif
[/quote][/quote]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom