Lakers OFF-SEASON IS A WRAP

How Many Regular Season Games Do You Think Kobe Will Play This Year?

• 1-10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11-20

• 21-35

• 36-49

• 50-65

• 66-75

• He Plays The Entire Season

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be interesting to get another lotto pick since a bunch of these guys compliment each other on the court perfectly

read report that okafors second workout was far less impressive than his first, where as russell was lighting it up ( chef currry style) on his second workout date

That's the report they're saying the Lakers are putting out there to make it seem like they'll take DLO so the Sixers trade up

This is gonna be too much for me today, my heart can't take it! :lol:

But it sounds like our FO have plans on top of plans.
It's gonna be exciting to see if they can pull off whatever they have in mind.

But the fact that Okafor isn't a clear cut fav pick in Mitch & Jim eyes gives me concern about him. If he as who we think he is then they would know for sure.

I think Russel is the sexier pick than Okafor. But I don't man. I think Okafor is gonna be a monster because his defense will improve but guess what so will his offense.

I don't no anymore! I'm still Team Okafor at the end of the day tho. I think he is getting slighted and I think that will be major motivation for him.

Tis' the day

a7f3802c_camron.gif

Yeah I agree draft D'Lo Russell.

Duke players besides Grant Hill & Kyrie recently usually don't end being superstars and are only average at the NBA level.

Especially now if Mitch has LMA ready to come in free agency.

I don't want Jah because of Duke. That's literally it. Dunleavy, Redick, Magette, Laettner, Battier, role players on role players. Brand and Kyrie are the only 'franchise' guys they've produced in like the last billion years, and Kyrie played there like 17 games. He's hardly a Duke product. He just went there.

I don't want Russell because I'm still not a believer that you need a PG as your face. I know the Warriors just won it all with Steph, and I know Tony Parker got himself a nice ring collection... but neither of them have rings without someone ELSE really stepping up on defense. But... the Tony Parker/Chauncey Billups/Steph championship teams definitely benefited from those PG studs, no doubt. So I would be mad. Just not my initial desire.

No argument will convince me on Jah, though. Duke = NCAA greatness + NBA mediocrity. Just the way it is.

That's a terrible reason to not pick somebody. :lol:

Most of those Duke players you listed were never looked at franchise changing dudes. Laettner had his hype but I have my own opinion on why he was hyped. Grant Hill is the best to come outta there, he was a great all around player till he got hurt. Brand and Kyrie are pretty much what we thought. Okafor got his flaws on defense but he's gonna be a monster on offense. If he steps on defense the kid will be special.

And to add to this who do you want? :lol:

So if they do somehow find a way to get both cousins and aldridge by gutting the team would they have enough for a kd or westbrook?

So if they do somehow find a way to get both cousins and aldridge by gutting the team would they have enough for a kd or westbrook?

Yes. Cap is ballooning to 90 mil. Boogie+LMA would be like 38 mil.

kind of find it funny that people are bashing duke for not producing any players in the pros, but are totally forgetting ohio state hasn't exactly produced much either.

to be honest, the only program i trust is kentucky :lol:

kind of find it funny that people are bashing duke for not producing any players in the pros, but are totally forgetting ohio state hasn't exactly produced much either.

to be honest, the only program i trust is kentucky :lol:

Dook did give us Kobe Bryant. Never forget...

Kobe-Bryant-Blue-Mamba-Duke-Wallpaper-1024x768.jpg

I see Westbrook possibly coming to the Lakers, but not so sure about KD. Seems like he's going back home to DC.

A team with Boogie, LMA and Westbrook is pretty awesome.

Jeez, how do you guys retool so quickly? What kind of sorcery you guys got going on?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom