Lakers OFF-SEASON IS A WRAP

How Many Regular Season Games Do You Think Kobe Will Play This Year?

• 1-10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11-20

• 21-35

• 36-49

• 50-65

• 66-75

• He Plays The Entire Season

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
LMA is the only realistic target, Love can't play C. DJ and Marc are likely staying put, so if we whiff on LMA we're screwed.

Hmmm...George Karl wants a playmaking PG. Lakers draft Russel. Kings pick WCS, leave Mudiay on the board. Tea leaves.

LMA is the only realistic target, Love can't play C. DJ and Marc are likely staying put, so if we whiff on LMA we're screwed.
You go Tobias.. And Ed Davis starts as our Center next year.

Then go KD & big in 2016 I guess.
thought this when the magic took mario

could even go harris at he 3 and sign tyson chandler to play the 5 ( if davis gets too expensive)

kd is not coming to LA. hes going to DC. westbrook might come to LA but i dont see durant.

Do you guys how dope it will be for Clarkson and Russell to be able to learn fundamentals from Kobe for 1 year?

I'm excited as hell.
Clarkson and Russell have so much potential together.

Exciting :pimp:

Do you guys how dope it will be for Clarkson and Russell to be able to learn fundamentals from Kobe for 1 year?

I'm excited as hell.
Clarkson and Russell have so much potential together.

Exciting
pimp.gif
Kerb coming back b. Fax. Once he sees how much potential this squad has. Fax B. Fax

I don't get why people say KD is going to DC like he love home so much.
He doesn't live there in the offseason and he went to college at Texas. I don't think he loves home as much as people make it seem

thought this when the magic took mario

could even go harris at he 3 and sign tyson chandler to play the 5 ( if davis gets too expensive)
Tyson is more expensive than Ed 
i hear ya

but he might take a 2/3 year deal in the 21-24 mil range hometown discount (?) only issue is injury risk

i know davis is younger but he might think hes worth a lot more. 

im not saying chandler is the choice, just an option 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom