Lakers OFF-SEASON IS A WRAP

How Many Regular Season Games Do You Think Kobe Will Play This Year?

• 1-10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11-20

• 21-35

• 36-49

• 50-65

• 66-75

• He Plays The Entire Season

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="LiCeNseD To BaLL"][quote name="JohnnyRedStorm"]:lol: I'm glad things worked out well for you. Been chaos in the Knicks thread.[/quote]Cliff notes of chaos in Knicks thread?[/quote]See: 2013-2014 Lakers Thread

Allen is 98% Cavs fan, 1.5% Lakers fan with the addition of Russell, and .5% Knick fan. I offered him an invite.

JRS was offered. Solid 4 Star

Chester is offered, but likely conditional on LMA choosing us. If LMA goes another way, Chester will decommit and reassess.

RCK is perpetually floating, fed up with his Kings, he has toed the waters with us for years, like committing during a freshman year. He still has time to rescind his verbal and fax in his commitment to another team.

All are welcomed as we tread into the official signing period starting July one, 2015. I will of course be on the lookout for any other free agent fans as we regroup as a fanbase.

Team Tank is now #TeamMissionAccomplished :smokin
:lol: I'm glad things worked out well for you. Been chaos in the Knicks thread.

Cliff notes of chaos in Knicks thread?
me cursing a storm, others cursing a storm, others trying to rationalize the pick, trolling, acceptance, trolling, misery.

Allen is 98% Cavs fan, 1.5% Lakers fan with the addition of Russell, and .5% Knick fan. I offered him an invite.

JRS was offered. Solid 4 Star

Chester is offered, but likely conditional on LMA choosing us. If LMA goes another way, Chester will decommit and reassess.

RCK is perpetually floating, fed up with his Kings, he has toed the waters with us for years, like committing during a freshman year. He still has time to rescind his verbal and fax in his commitment to another team.

All are welcomed as we tread into the official signing period starting July one, 2015. I will of course be on the lookout for any other free agent fans as we regroup as a fanbase.

Team Tank is now #TeamMissionAccomplished :smokin
:lol: I'm glad things worked out well for you. Been chaos in the Knicks thread.

Cliff notes of chaos in Knicks thread?
me cursing a storm, others cursing a storm, others trying to rationalize the pick, trolling, acceptance, trolling, misery.

What can I do to help? Any way to get everyone calmed down? Nudes of Carmelo or somethin? LMK

:lol:

I'm just trying to help

giphy.gif

I don't want y'all to get in trouble :lol: so moving on :nerd: :lol: Do you guys see Clarkson starting or becoming a 6th man? I feel like he might be best off the bench.

Not as amazing as I expected. Iono why. Probably the hype. I expected the pics to like, glow or something. 3D pics or whatever. They were just, yeah, nice pics. *shrugs*

Even J-Law had some better shots than Scar, and I did not expect something like that.
Definitely the hype. And the fact that it looks like her chesticles got smaller. Like iono what happened to them.

I don't want y'all to get in trouble
laugh.gif
so moving on
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
Do you guys see Clarkson starting or becoming a 6th man? I feel like he might be best off the bench.
Under Byron, it could go either way. Midas well start him tho. Him and Russell. Develop some chemistry. Don't want Russell starting next to Swaggy.

They gonna have Clarkson come off the bench in favor of Kobe, but when Kobe has a stretch where he needs a week off or whatever, Clarkson will start and we'll see a truer glimpse into our future. :pimp:

They gonna have Clarkson come off the bench in favor of Kobe, but when Kobe has a stretch where he needs a week off or whatever, Clarkson will start and we'll see a truer glimpse into our future. :pimp:

Agreed with Randle healthy and adding the Rook we can fast break now...we just need to get our big situation figured out..summer league in Vegas should be interesting in a couple of weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom