Lakers OFF-SEASON IS A WRAP

How Many Regular Season Games Do You Think Kobe Will Play This Year?

• 1-10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11-20

• 21-35

• 36-49

• 50-65

• 66-75

• He Plays The Entire Season

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

He still has plenty of knowledge. You'd think that someone would want to play with and learn from him, work out with him, go to dinner and pick his brain. But damn, it seems that nobody even will want to do that. It is a shame.
laugh.gif
... players like jordan and kobe cant be coaches. not even a shame. it is what it is. let him retire then we'll be better off. he has been hurting the franchise way more then helping the past few years. 

Last edited:

laugh.gif
... players like jordan and kobe cant be coaches. 
I do not think that I said anything about being a coach. If a person has knowledge, I do not think that it would be hard to ask them how to do something. Hey, how do I get through that pick? How do I get back to my man faster after the double, if I over commit? On defense, how do I tell . . . . 

That is not coaching, that is helping your teammates, and I know Jordan did that with Pippen.

I do not think that I said anything about being a coach. If a person has knowledge, I do not think that it would be hard to ask them how to do something. Hey, how do I get through that pick? How do I get back to my man faster after the double, if I over commit? On defense, how do I tell . . . . 

That is not coaching, that is helping your teammates, and I know Jordan did that with Pippen
oh okay.

nah kobe just needs to retire already. he is dead weight. 

People talking about nobody wants to play with the lakers b/c of Kobe and this and that.... MARC WANTS TO PLAY IN LA :lol:

Did the media forget that whole kings situation a week or two ago? Is he not a star now???? :lol:

It's crazy how much people wanna see the lakeshow sink, is this what Cowboy fans have deal with? Sheesh

Last edited:

That is not coaching, that is helping your teammates, and I know Jordan did that with Pippen.

Different generation of players. Not many people that love the game like that anymore. All majority of player care where I can get the most money. Why do you think the league is weaker now. Sure players are much more athletic but much less skilled.

We ain't landing nobody unless we overpay the **** outta them and we all know the Lakers ain't about that overpaying life [emoji]128517[/emoji] No way they would of gave Greg Monroe 15 mill per year... Pencil in Black or UpShaw as our starting center next season [emoji]128553[/emoji]

Last edited:
We ain't landing nobody unless we overpay the **** outta them and we all know the Lakers ain't about that overpaying life [emoji]128517[/emoji] No way they would of gave Greg Monroe 15 mill per year... Pencil in Black or UpShaw as our starting center next season [emoji]128553[/emoji]
word is...they offered Monroe the max...dude would rather take same money from the Bucks. What does that say about the state of the Lakers?

R.E.L.A.X.

If Lakers miss on their top three FA targets, they're more likely to pursue David Lee in a trade than revisit Boogie talks
— Ramona Shelburne (@ramonashelburne)

July 2, 2015

:x :x

Add Amare to that list

Should have just drafted Okafor, signed Tobias and Bev/Rondo for 1 year deals and been done with it. Getting cute has royally asteriked us for this summer and the next one id these rookies don't ball out.

As if these guys would sign here if Kobe were gone.....NOPE ....Unless we look like a team that can compete. Russell, Randle ,Clarkson, Nance and em gotta turn this **** around for this franchise. Can't sit, wait and wishing to land a big name. Guys want a already made team to come too, just the way it is..

If they come outta here with Amare and David Lee, pink slips for the entire clown operation.

Nah they offered him the max, not sure on the years but he decided elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom