Lakers OFF-SEASON IS A WRAP

How Many Regular Season Games Do You Think Kobe Will Play This Year?

• 1-10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11-20

• 21-35

• 36-49

• 50-65

• 66-75

• He Plays The Entire Season

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brandon bass can give him some advice on how to poach some eggs or something but what is he really gonna learn playing under a dude like him :lol:

Let's also keep in mind Randle isn't really a rookie. He's spent over a year with a professional organization... I'm not expecting him to be an all star or anything but he should be ready to go.

Brandon bass can give him some advice on how to poach some eggs or something but what is he really gonna learn playing under a dude like him :lol:

Let's also keep in mind Randle isn't really a rookie. He's spent over a year with a professional organization... I'm not expecting him to be an all star or anything but he should be ready to go.

Yeah but dude suited up and stepped foot in 1 game for like 15 minutes :lol:

There's only so much a dude can learn watching on the sidelines, being in team huddles, watching video tapes, and practicing his skills in practice.

He's still got to get use to live game action and the speed of the NBA compared to what he competed against in college basketball where he only spent 1 season.

Last edited:
Just check the timeline of guys who write about the Lakers. Every single one thinks Bass is starting.

I like Randle and maybe even Clarkson on the bench mob to begin the year then gradually ease them into the starting lineup by the All Star break.

Brandon Bass is a good pickup as a starter or bench player.

As long as Byron recognizes when to replace him with Randle.

russell and clarkson are starting. Boozer started because he was an all star in his day and randle still needed to get in shape. I don't see bass starting over randle

Last edited:
Looks at who are head coach is....

We should all bank of veterans starting.

Yeah Byron got his wish this summer.

It's time for him to prove he's worth a damn by developing Russell and Clarkson, and improving Lou Williams game.

Since his claim to fame is he developed and made Jason Kidd, CP3, and Kyrie Irving elite PG's.

Yeah Byron got his wish this summer.

It's time for him to prove he's worth a damn by developing Russell and Clarkson, and improving Lou Williams game.

Since his claim to fame is he developed and made Jason Kidd, CP3, and Kyrie Irving elite PG's.

Don't do that to Jason Kidd my g

The Brandon Bass signing is confusing considering we let a younger piece in Boss go. Now he's gonna develop and grow with Dame in Portland. :smh:

We gonna trade Nick to a team in the west so he can cook us 2-3 games out the year :smh:

Lou and his gfs gonna be on VH1 :smh:

All bad.... All bad. Should've just traded for Marc

Last edited:
Don't do that to Jason Kidd my g

The Brandon Bass signing is confusing considering we let a younger piece in Boss go. Now he's gonna develop and grow with Dame in Portland. :smh:

We gonna trade Nick to a team in the west so he can cook us 2-3 games out the year :smh:

Lou and his gfs gonna be on VH1 :smh:

All bad.... All bad. Should've just traded for Marc

Boss got what he wanted and that was he got paid. I'm sorry but $10 million a year for him. No thanks for a dude with a very limited offensive game.Dude was an eye sore and was robotic last season for us.

Marc Gasol? I guess you missed the part where he said "I want no part and won't give the Lakers a chance in free agency, because of the way they treated my brother Pau towards the end of his time with the Lakers".

Last edited:
Boss got what he wanted and that was he got paid. I'm sorry but $10 million a year for him. No thanks for a dude with a very limited offensive game.Dude was an eye sore and was robotic last season for us.

Marc Gasol? I guess you missed the part where he said "I want no part and won't give the Lakers a chance in free agency, because of the way they treated my brother Pau towards the end of his team with the Lakers".

Boss only got 6.5 though

Randle will/should start. I see bass as the off the bench vet we need along with Lou.

Not gonna lie if we can sign a SF,and everything works out with no injuries we could be a definite sleeper team.

Randle will/should start. I see bass as the off the bench vet we need along with Lou.

Not gonna lie if we can sign a SF,and everything works out with no injuries we could be a definite sleeper team.

Sleeper for what? 8th seed?

If Randle and Druss becomes rookies of the year duo, Kobe being the old Kobe and Hilbert being the all stars hilbert that he was, i like our chances! 

If Randle and Druss becomes rookies of the year duo, Kobe being the old Kobe and Hilbert being the all stars hilbert that he was, i like our chances! 

We have no chance against Golden State for many years to come. Let's be real

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom