Lakers OFF-SEASON IS A WRAP

How Many Regular Season Games Do You Think Kobe Will Play This Year?

• 1-10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11-20

• 21-35

• 36-49

• 50-65

• 66-75

• He Plays The Entire Season

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol dudes already giving on russel tho.. smh [emoji]128514[/emoji] yall do know kobe was air balling shots his first couple years right? relax people curry didnt out college bein curry it takes time for these guys to developed . just enjoy the process . his passing skills are pretty damn good .

For weeks, rumors have persisted around the NBA that the Heat might be willing to trade away players to slash payroll. Mario Chalmers, Chris Andersen, Shabazz Napier and even Josh McRoberts have been linked to speculation. Then came Thursday and Friday and the free agent signings of Gerald Green and Amar’e Stoudemire. Those moves pushed the Heat’s current roster to 17 players.
http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/nba/miami-heat/article27063106.html

Just randomly going through my Twitter feed, while I liked the Lou Williams and Brandon Bass signings in a vacuum, I think nabbing Chalmers and McRoberts could have been another good alternative.

Last edited:
My 15 man roster:

Guaranteed spots :
Russell/Lou
Clarkson/
Kobe/A.Brown/Young
Randle/Bass/NanceJr
Hibbert/Black/Upshaw

That leaves 3 spots for

J.Brown
Mitchell
Kelly
Sacre

I'd leave out Sacre but the Lakers guaranteed his contract not too long ago.
I think Mitchell will be the odd man out.

I dunno but the slow game of Russell reminds me of Rod Strickland, I hope his slow game is due to fatigue

I'm bout to get married so just prefacing, but my laaawwwwddddd the amount of fine women at SL
eek.gif
eek.gif

Had me
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
half the game.
they out there looking for a come up, bruh. can't wait to see these young guys when the season starts. 

*don't have too much fun in CR and congrats

lol dudes already giving on russel tho.. smh [emoji]128514[/emoji] yall do know kobe was air balling shots his first couple years right? relax people curry didnt out college bein curry it takes time for these guys to developed . just enjoy the process . his passing skills are pretty damn good .
Kobe been airballing shots for his whole career though

Kobe been airballing shots for his whole career though

Get out.

I just can't get over how slow and un-athletic Russell looks so far...

I know it's only 2 games but damn. Dude lookin like Andre miller out here

That said. Remain positive brahs

Last edited:
Is Russ working out with kobe yet? Might as well start teaching him that old man game early

Don't think so, Russell said they talked on the phone during an interview after one of the first practices at the lakers facility...

Plus Kobe is still recovering from shoulder surgery, reports from last week said he has full range of motion but hadn't begun taking shots yet

Flashback time to the 1996 summer league @ the Long Beach pyramid:

Some NT'ers were in diapers, elementary school, junior high, high school, or college during this time

DarthSka... welp I think we know he was finishing up grad school at the time :lol:

Damn Kobe n d fish with 2 posters at the 5 min mark

i'm not writing of russell off due to 2 games, but can't help but notice that the weaknesses people feared going into the draft are very apparent. so i understand why people are a bit disappointed.

the lakers really need to cater the offense to his skill set

i'm not writing of russell off due to 2 games, but can't help but notice that the weaknesses people feared going into the draft are very apparent. so i understand why people are a bit disappointed.

the lakers really need to cater the offense to his skill set

Wait but when his weaknesses manifest themselves, shouldn't that be expected. Should be disappointed if his strengths are underwhelming or not there at all.

Scrap the Princeton, and give him a few months of Byron's Death Practices and he'll look much more impressive.

There's still enough there to be excited about.

Last edited:
Russell looking like a young basic game with better handles and passing. Dude moves like a fat kid.

That Kobe footage 
eek.gif

Looked like a vet already

Was that Steve Nash at the end?

Fisher had bounce breh. Shoutout to his poster on AI

By the way... Good news on Anthony Brown...

He is signed for 4 years.. Year 3 is Non-guaranteed but is only .9% of the projected cap. Year 4 is RFA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom