Lakers OFF-SEASON IS A WRAP

How Many Regular Season Games Do You Think Kobe Will Play This Year?

• 1-10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11-20

• 21-35

• 36-49

• 50-65

• 66-75

• He Plays The Entire Season

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Randle's wingspan is about average for a 6'9 player. Not poor, but not elite either.

Hmm, maybe I'm mistaken then.
Apologies.

I could of sworn that something that was widely noted about him was his arms and wingspan.

Honestly I'm exploring all options with the 2 pick. It the Sixers or Knicks offer a huge package to swap picks, I'd have to consider it.

But at the end of the day, the big man is too valuable to pass up. Take Jah or Towns and worry about the rest later. Randle is good enough to adapt with anybody. I feel like people are sleeping on his shot. The only real concern is that D'angelo Russell might be the best player in the draft.

I refer to the 84 draft
1 Hakeem
2 Bowie
3 MJ
4 Perkins
5 Barkley

I don't wanna pass on D'angelo man :frown:

His relative wingspan is an inch shorter than towns. Short arms, unathletic, no perimeter game...there are a lot of fallacies about JR for whatever reason

kobe-bryant-you-showed-us.jpg

Hmm, maybe I'm mistaken then.
Apologies.

I could of sworn that something that was widely noted about him was his arms and wingspan.
Nah you're right, knock on Randle is that he has T-rex arms. I find that BS tho...

It's all about how it's perceived initially. A couple scouts/analysts say he has short arms, and the rest of the media runs with it. It happens every year. Randle recorded a 7'  wingspan at the combine. Ed davis measured 7' wingspan too and scouts were raving about his length as one of his strengths (though he is a 1.5" taller). 

Last edited:
"D'Angelo Russell's shooting and passing ability would allow him to be a more effective partner in crime to Clarkson than Lin ever was, and the Golden State Warriors have shown just how potent a pair of guards can be when they are on the same page. The Warriors may have the Splash Brothers, but a Clarkson/Russell combo could become a lethal Slash and Splash combination.

Furthermore, in terms of roster-building, adding a combo guard to join Clarkson makes life easier on Mitch Kupchak this summer. While the Lakers need help everywhere on the floor, the addition of another guard who can immediately slide into the starting lineup would allow the team to more easily shift Kobe Bryant to small forward, where his own declining athleticism will be less of an issue."

God I hope this boy goes in his Lakers workout and just murders it. Go get it D'lo!!

Also hope Okafor kills it in Minny

If you are Towns, why would you NOT want to tell the Wolves to kick rocks bc you have a chance to join an elite organization in the Lakers.  Am I just being a homer or does it seem like common sense?  I mean I know the Wolves have Wiggins but still, its Minneapolis vs. Los Angelas where you are an instant celebrity if you are decent.

Jalen covering all bases so he can be right on one. :lol:

Let's hope it ain't Rondo.

I would love to get Marc! Pau gotta put in the good word for us, it was nice for a couple years Pau!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom