Lakers OFF-SEASON IS A WRAP

How Many Regular Season Games Do You Think Kobe Will Play This Year?

• 1-10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11-20

• 21-35

• 36-49

• 50-65

• 66-75

• He Plays The Entire Season

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
devil.gif

If Kobe can make it through the season and feels he can do it again, bring him back to a decent deal!! Teaching these youngbloods in practice is worth every dime. Plus, he still got that nasty jumpshot.

If Kobe can make it through the season and feels he can do it again, bring him back to a decent deal!! Teaching these youngbloods in practice is worth every dime. Plus, he still got that nasty jumpshot.

Okay.

1 year / $3mil

After everything else is taken care of.

Last edited:
I just don't see the point in talking next year, because I can see this upcoming season going quite a few different ways, with ifs all over the place.

If Randle beasts... if Dlo beasts... if Kobe's injuries are behind him and he beasts... if we pick up a FA who beasts...

(obviously not a championship possibility, but we'd be in some sort of decent shape, able to attract a certain class of FAs)

Then completely on the opposite end of those possibilities:
if Randle flops... if Dlo flops... if Kobe's injured again... if we pick up a FA who flops...

(possibly lottery again)

[quote name="Essential1"][quote name="thatboydrew"]If Kobe can make it through the season and feels he can do it again, bring him back to a decent deal!! Teaching these youngbloods in practice is worth every dime. Plus, he still got that nasty jumpshot.[/quote]Okay.

1 year / $3mil

After everything else is taken care of.[/quote]Is there another Kobe in the league?

Because there's no way you think Kobe BRYANT is doing $3mil a year.

No not never.

You gotta talk next year. Have to be prepared and have a plan with some sort of direction.

The FO has been planning this very moment as soon as D12 left. Mitch and Jim knew what they would have to go through to get to this moment.
I have to commend them both.

Is there another Kobe in the league?

Because there's no way you think Kobe BRYANT is doing $3mil a year.

No not never.
I just don't know if its about the $$$ for him anymore..his children's children's children will be well off as of right now...

The way he handled Dwight and didn't let his goofy a** attitude spread through the Lakers locker room makes me wonder if he will be ok with a 5-8 mil range deal and help the youngbloods learn the champion attitude.

This team is way too bottom heavy.

Black
Kelly
Nance
A. Brown
J. Brown
Blue
Sacre
Upshaw

That's 8 guys who are end of the rotation guys at best. It's time to clear out all of them except for the guys just drafted. That includes Black. Use all of them with Swaggy & Second Round Picks to get the best possible player you can on top of Aldridge, while keeping flexibility.

Last edited:
You gotta talk next year. Have to be prepared and have a plan with some sort of direction.

The FO has been planning this very moment as soon as D12 left. Mitch and Jim knew what they would have to go through to get to this moment.

This thread has been planning this since Dwight left.

Mitch and Jimmy were planning on building around Carmelo, but he turned them down. :wink:

Remember folks. Remember.

This thread has been planning this since Dwight left.

Mitch and Jimmy were planning on building around Carmelo, but he turned them down. :wink:

Remember folks. Remember.

258bf345_AlonzoMourningThinks.gif

Ireland talking about getting LMA and Tyson... if we did that we'd have no $$ left for a wing or any role players, right?

I don't no why they still allow Jimmy Newtron on radio. He has to be the corniest personality on radio.
I bet you he smells like Cauliflower.

I just don't see the point in talking next year, because I can see this upcoming season going quite a few different ways, with ifs all over the place.

If Randle beasts... if Dlo beasts... if Kobe's injuries are behind him and he beasts... if we pick up a FA who beasts...

(obviously not a championship possibility, but we'd be in some sort of decent shape, able to attract a certain class of FAs)

Then completely on the opposite end of those possibilities:
if Randle flops... if Dlo flops... if Kobe's injured again... if we pick up a FA who flops...

(possibly lottery again)

I mean, in fairness, some of us have been talkin about 2015-16 offseason since the 2012 thread, so I mean....... :lol:

Just be thankful we haven't jumped up to our 2020 future visions yet. Least we're keeping it inside an 18 month window here, for the time being. :wink:

[quote name="Freeze"]Playoffs this year my dudes?[/quote] [quote name="DarthSka"]If Randle beasts... if Dlo beasts... if Kobe's injuries are behind him and he beasts... if we pick up a FA who beasts...[/quote]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom