Lakers OFF-SEASON IS A WRAP

How Many Regular Season Games Do You Think Kobe Will Play This Year?

• 1-10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11-20

• 21-35

• 36-49

• 50-65

• 66-75

• He Plays The Entire Season

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Usually when you take two timeouts to draw up a play and give it to your power forward 46 feet from the rim with his back to the basket and 1.4 on the clock, it always works out.

Usually.

As good as our management is at evaluating talent they are equally as bad at evaluating coaching.
They continue to get that wrong year after year. Kinda sux

Madsen to Mike Trudell right now "Bad play, bad play" "This loss was on me" while shaking his head :lol: . Atleast he owned up.

the next best active guy is bron who has 9 50 point games in his career 

kobe with 7 in 25 days 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Randle needs to get some post up work in, and maybe another move when facing the basket. That stuff won't work very well in the regular season. He just looks out of control.

I'm hoping this game gives Russell some confidence (even though he was being guarded by a much smaller guy). He still needs to work on his handle and decision making. But I will give it 3/4 years before calling it a bust. Unless he just shows no improvement. He also needs to start working on his post game.....Kobe?

Tough loss tonight but I saw some things I liked. Last play was terrible...but hey its summer league. The real learning is going to be during the season.

Loved what I saw today, D'Angelo and Julius did their things.

Kinda glad we lost. We fasho would've got blown out by the d-league team tomorrow.
And now, since the game is on Friday, we get an extra Randle appearance b/c it's not a back to back.

Last edited:
Is it really gonna matter with Scott's "offense" handcuffing them???
Even Nash didn't understand why the Princeton was being ran. In his words it was an "interesting choice"

I know rck, been talkin to you all day man. :lol:

(I could tell it was you, I'm pretty smart)

How did you not know I was on there, I talk about it and post links in here all the time. :lol:

Last edited:
Randle played like a beast tonight.

DLo was pretty bad in the 1st half but picked it up in the 2nd. His passes were :smokin

The last play was terrible.

hopefully we see randle put in better and easier ways to score this season. i cringe every time randle gets the ball at the 3 point line not off a pick. i fully expect him to just barrel down the lane.

glad we got to see his jumper, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom