LAST MAN ON EARTH .. New Show on FOX ... Sunday's 9:30

TODD :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Son is a WILD BOY! :rofl: :rofl: Got the nerve to try and get 3 gfs in one swoop. I almost expected him to offer to impregnate Carol :lol:

When he kissed her and then they switched to him on the beach I almost thought they were implying he smashed while she was pregnant :lol:

Todd on the beach complaining :rofl: :rofl: See we need more eps like this. They're really playing with the last ppl on Earth concept now.

Dude, when he was talking to all of them on the beach. 
laugh.gif

Todd: I mean... would it be so wrong...

me: Don't do this.

Todd: Not like a multiple love situation...

me: Todd... get back in your lane.

Todd: But kind of like a multiple love situation.
me: 
roll.gif

laugh.gif
 Heeeeey, you know what? It's 2 guys in the world that you all know of. And all 3 girls want you. Go for it, big guy. 

Jokes. Episode was legit.

Eric: we have this saying in Austra..

Phil: I know I know, "that's not a knoife. THIS is a knoife." :rofl: :rofl:

Dude, when he was talking to all of them on the beach. :lol:

Todd: I mean... would it be so wrong...
me: Don't do this.
Todd: Not like a multiple love situation...
me: Todd... get back in your lane.
Todd: But kind of like a multiple love situation.

me: :rofl:  :lol:  Heeeeey, you know what? It's 2 guys in the world that you all know of. And all 3 girls want you. Go for it, big guy. 

Jokes. Episode was legit.

:rofl:

that was honestly funny af

Still mad Tandy can't catch a break meanwhile fat aas Todd is seen as desirable? You'd think Tandy would have some play in him from others approaching him. We're talking two guys left on earth and they gravitate toward the fat one?

I get Tandy is a genuine turd. But wow. I still want him to catch a break.

I can see it now. It'll be Tandys brother vs Todd for what will be all of the womens affection. Tandy will lose again & again.

Still mad Tandy can't catch a break meanwhile fat aas Todd is seen as desirable? You'd think Tandy would have some play in him from others approaching him. We're talking two guys left on earth and they gravitate toward the fat one?

I can see it now. It'll be Tandys brother vs Todd for what will be all of the womens affection. Tandy will lose again & again.

dude Tandy how me LOL too

the masturbation......... :lol:

Phil bugging with that Nana story :smh: Low blow :lol:

The way things are going if some osmosis isn't found with Mike I can see him dying (or leaving) by next season. Seems to be the trend with those that dislike Tandy.

Yeah, I'm seeing this brotherly rivalry being a longterm thing.

At least I hope so. Mike and Tandy are great for the show.

Skidmark. 
laugh.gif

Why he have to be a "fat ***"? A lot of big guy hate coming across.

Fat dude getting 2 girlfriends is gonna mess with a lot of people's heads.

"But, but, but... he's FAT!! I'm skinny, which means awesome. He's fat, which is supposed to mean disgusting. Show is bogus."

laugh.gif

Todd getting his BIG LOVE going on :rofl:

Should change the show's title to Luckiest Man on Earth.

Mike gonna end up with the pregnant chick or maybe luck out with a new cast member.

Last edited:
Todd winning right now.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Don't know if this Mike/Tandy rivalry is gonna be a long term thing the rest of this season and going into season 3.

Thought they'd have them reconnecting and getting into shenanigans together.

Mike got Tandy good with that last prank though.

Phil bugging with that Nana story
mean.gif
Low blow
laugh.gif

The way things are going if some osmosis isn't found with Mike I can see him dying (or leaving) by next season. Seems to be the trend with those that dislike Tandy.
Was thinking the same thing. 

Back
Top Bottom