Late 20's Fresh 30's NT'ers Check In: Did You Party Hard In Your Late Teens to Early 20's?

If he's happy and not hurting anyone, I don't see what there is to be ashamed about.
I don't want to be a victim of random violence, it's usually dudes getting none usually that's  up in schools and movies theaters with machine guns and what not. He has to be hurting. There's isn't shame in being hurt, but there is shame in pretending not to be. If he was more honest, I think people wouldn't clown him, but help get through the tough time. Get him off TNS.

Yes I partied hard. But no matter how much fun I had, how many chicks I smashed and how much money I made, it always seems as though I could've done more. I think it's just hindsight. We are older and able to see things more clearly now.

I'm still adjusting to the family lifestyle, but I sometimes miss the old days.

im in my 30's and NO, ive never been a 'club' person
ive always been a homebody type of cat

club life was always extra wack to me, as was having a 'crew'

ive always been just a chill dude with one female and a couple of homies, less drama if you ask me

and NO, i dont feel like i missed out on anything

i :wow: when i see what people spend at bars
if i ever went out i always drank at the crib first....or in the parking lot before i went in
ive always been more of a smoker anyway

I've been partying hard for the past 6 years. I've been on a bender for so long I don't even know how to stop. Two weeks ago I woke up on the floor of a bathroom using a towel as a cover. :lol: :smh:

Really need to stop but as soon as Thursday rolls around, I get the itch.

Smoked, drank, ******, and went ham in the clubs.

Lots of money wasted, and a lot of liquor pissed.

I owe the toiletry dudes in the mens room a lot of money at a lot of clubs

Bottle girls have received many generous tips.

I'm glad I'm growing and maturing. Being young and restless is expensive. I'm enjoying becoming a family man.

Last edited:
I've been partying hard for the past 6 years. I've been on a bender for so long I don't even know how to stop. Two weeks ago I woke up on the floor of a bathroom using a towel as a cover.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Really need to stop but as soon as Thursday rolls around, I get the itch.
Smoked, drank, ******, and went ham in the clubs.

Lots of money wasted, and a lot of liquor pissed.

I owe the toiletry dudes in the mens room a lot of money at a lot of clubs

Bottle girls have received many generous tips.

I'm glad I'm growing and maturing. Being young and restless is expensive. I'm enjoying becoming a family man.
I wish I was a nupe 
tired.gif
 lol

25, i definitely didnt go ham like i probably shouldve when i was 18-22, but ive had my fair share of 9s, but ive also missed out on tons of nana that was thrown at me and i didnt catch right smh

but the main point is i definitely didnt make the right academic and career choices so im workin on makin stuff happen now and it dont feel good

im cool on females, im just tryin to get my bread way up now

Im 29 now, with me its a bit weird

HS 14-18 I didn't do anything, went to school, work, nothing

college - 19-23 - first time really partied, did the whole going away to college things, drank a lot, smoked some trees

adult world - 24-27 - working in nyc and having a gf, party a decent amount, but didn't go clubbing that much, mainly lounges and hooking up with random chicks

post gf life - 28-29 = this is when I started to party HARD. Meaning got a lot more money, back to being single, enjoying the best times of my life. Partying doesn't really have to be about drinking,  alcohol messes me up, the drug party scene is pretty new to me and its bananas (never did drugs until I was 25) the NYC party scene is bumping, love to go to Vegas and Atlantic City. When you get older and haven't settle down as yet, try and enjoy it as much as possible. That's the stage Im in now.

so for me I think my most partying is in my late 20s and I love it

Last edited:
I don't want to be a victim of random violence, it's usually dudes getting none usually that's  up in schools and movies theaters with machine guns and what not. He has to be hurting. There's isn't shame in being hurt, but there is shame in pretending not to be. If he was more honest, I think people wouldn't clown him, but help get through the tough time. Get him off TNS.
What is that suppose to mean?

I've been clubbing since middle school so clubbing is getting old. Now im just focusing on building my real estate company, knowledge and traveling the world smashing chicks in other countries is the motive now.8)

I'm 36 and i still like to have fun. Been clubbing for 20 years, and will still go to a hot spot to check out the talent. But honestly, I stopped kicking it hard around 30, after that it's been a once a month type thing. I'm at a concert more often than in a dance club.

Mainly, i go to spots that cater to the 30-40 crowd anyways, so my age isn't a factor.

A lot of people my age say they prefer little get togethers, and those are cool, but sometimes I just want to be on the scene. That feeling when the hottest song out plays in the club can't be replaced at a potluck.

Never been a fan of partying.

I've always been inclined to just chill with the ladies...

Go hoop...

And chill at the crib.

Does that make me beta?
Not at all.

But check this. Imagine you're at a spot with your homies in 2012. Place is packed, shorties looking nice. LIquor is flowing. Then the DJ drops Pusha T's opening verse on "I Don't LIke (Remix)". Everybody is reciting the words on the acapella portion and then that beat drops. Mass hysteria ensues. This actually happened to me in the Chi. The feeling was unreal. That's why I still club once in a while.

Not at all.

But check this. Imagine you're at a spot with your homies in 2012. Place is packed, shorties looking nice. LIquor is flowing. Then the DJ drops Pusha T's opening verse on "I Don't LIke (Remix)". Everybody is reciting the words on the acapella portion and then that beat drops. Mass hysteria ensues. This actually happened to me in the Chi. The feeling was unreal. That's why I still club once in a while.

Nothing like it :pimp:
Felt the same way over the summer (around July) when Bobby Shmurda dropped in NYC :wow:

You know all through my 20s, I didnt think I wasn't doing it BIG enough, but hindsight Cam Newton, I.....I..I got it in.I mean, I wasn't taking champaign showers while having threesome with super models, but theres not a lot I would do different.

I was 22 when I first moved to Texas, I had a cousin that was a senior in hs in Katy, TX that used to throw house parties all the time that I used to "chaperonage"(aka buy the keg). Those kids were parting harder than grown folks. I pretty much spend all of 05-10 on X. Did the strip club thing back when they were getting buckked naked. My 25th bday was epic. VIP, bottle service. my homeboy getting kicked out of the club for being too drunk and getting lost drunkingly wondering around downtown Houston. :lol:

It amazing how many times in life you do or dont do something and you think you're gonna regret it the rest of your life only to forget about it in a couple of months.

I'm only 26 and I feel like I've lived a wild life. I've got a decent number of "first night stories", I've traveled more than most people and I've done the clubs how I've wanted to do them. At 26 now I mostly find myself just chilling with a chick or hitting a low key bar with my brother. It seems stale but its probably way safer for me. My life was getting kinda wild.

Good to see so many older NTers checking in even though i don't consider any of us old 

27 years old.  Went away to college.  College was hard did not party a lot and worked all the time while in college.

Was in a serious relationship for 4-5 years.  Last year was on and off.

Graduated college at 21 had a career at 22.

The past 3 years i have basically been making up for what i couldn't have.  I never had money growing up, had one girl.  I now have money and have got my numbers way up.  I go to the bar once a weekend mostly.  Always have at least one 4am night a week.  I feel like i am finally able to live my life the way i want to.  Enjoying every minute

Man, these stories take me back. I just turned 26 and have had so many crazy nights, man...

From frat parties where the ratio was 7 to 1 (I wish I were lying), wild nights at bars that lead to one nighters, Spring Break in PCB (the stories I have from this place... :smh: :pimp: ), small gatherings at random hotels that turned into so much more... Man I can honestly say I lived one hell of a life. I remember telling my homeboy some of my stories and he swore I was making it up or summarizing the plot of some college type movie. :lol:

But I'm working on turning my sights to settling down and traveling the world with that special someone. Somehow I made it through the bender without having any kids (knock on wood pause), so my only obligations are to myself and any female I choose to spend my time with. I appreciated my time partying. Working on letting go of the life now. :pimp:

You guys have become so pathetic and beta like its unbearable. How am I telling him as a man to get out there and stop making excuses immature? Have you seen his posts? He says this here , but his other posts tell a different story. You think it's going to get any easier to find someone genuine as he gets older? How did nt become unicorns and rainbows to where just talking about real life is taboo?

Back
Top Bottom