Late 20's Fresh 30's NT'ers Check In: Did You Party Hard In Your Late Teens to Early 20's?

You guys have become so pathetic and beta like its unbearable. How am I telling him as a man to get out there and stop making excuses immature? Have you seen his posts? He says this here , but his other posts tell a different story. You think it's going to get any easier to find someone genuine as he gets older? How did nt become unicorns and rainbows to where just talking about real life is taboo?

I don't want to go to hell, so I'm saving myself for marriage.

And that's fine man, I'm not knocking any beliefs. You know what you want and there's no pretense. Just don't go posting like you're a "nice guy" and women can't see you for you when you're making no real effort to grow and make yourself more attractive. I will say the world isn't accommodating to that frame anymore if you're being serious.

it's just sex man. go out there and fan fun with your life. be confident and positive and know what you bring to the table. **** y'all got me motivated to smash some yambs now and build a roster.

You guys have become so pathetic and beta like its unbearable. How am I telling him as a man to get out there and stop making excuses immature? Have you seen his posts? He says this here , but his other posts tell a different story. You think it's going to get any easier to find someone genuine as he gets older? How did nt become unicorns and rainbows to where just talking about real life is taboo?

THIS.

I'm sayin though. The forever alone/never play outside/social media, do it for the likes generation are something else, man.

But he basically admitted defeat in saying he's unattractuve...lack of confidence leads to a 4-5 year dry spell.

Man no way in hell could I go 4 years Sahara style.

I'm 22 and I feel like I really did the party thing right...graduated undergrad in 3.5 years (stayed at school the semester after I graduated and just turnt up), pledged a frat (Yo to da nupes!), sold/did drugs, smashed random girls (ugly and cute!), traveled wit da homies a few times, blacked out EVERYWHERE, I don't remember half of my college experience (maybe?) , got in fights, committed various crimes that I never got caught for.

Im in grad school now in a rather prestigious program (average age is 27!) and I am seeing that I can be the connector piece to my broken family. To me, I lived the wild lifestyle and enjoyed the hell out of undergrad and I am really lucky that my criminal record is squeaky clean.

The only thing I regret is that I traveled alone ad have no one to share these memories with. Thats why my girl and I are building this foundation so that we can reap the benefits when the money comes and travel and be happy together. I know I'm good at partying, I saw what I needed to see. There is no longevity for me in that lifestyle so I need to man up and really work towards what will make and KEEP me happy.

I enjoy being a family man and setting the example for my younger cousins. I hope to get a good job, unite my family, and travel with my girl. No kids for now hahah but maybe in bout five or more years

Last edited:
I did a decent amount of partying in HS and college, but I'm saying decent just cause I had so much demand with balancing the types of classes I had, along with running track and cross country the entire time. Some people can slack off in either and still pull nice grades and performances, but I definitely couldn't, so I was in studying and out practicing more than a lot of other people. That's also the reason why a good amount of my friends and associates have been washed since midway through college, and it's fairly smooth sailing for me.

I don't post much but I like reading, felt like contributing today.
I'm about to be 23, I have a career and a large savings account, got a GED at 16 so never did the highschool stuff, I have partied\clubbed but I'm not a big drinker I'm just good at socializing, smashed many females, I have no kids and I'm trying to focus more on work and traveling, my chicks 35 and makes good money, I like having fun and being in the middle of a crowd in the club having a good time but I also feel a lot older mentally...

You know all through my 20s, I didnt think I wasn't doing it BIG enough, but hindsight Cam Newton, I.....I..I got it in.I mean, I wasn't taking champaign showers while having threesome with super models, but theres not a lot I would do different.

I was 22 when I first moved to Texas, I had a cousin that was a senior in hs in Katy, TX that used to throw house parties all the time that I used to "chaperonage"(aka buy the keg). Those kids were parting harder than grown folks. I pretty much spend all of 05-10 on X. Did the strip club thing back when they were getting buckked naked. My 25th bday was epic. VIP, bottle service. my homeboy getting kicked out of the club for being too drunk and getting lost drunkingly wondering around downtown Houston.
laugh.gif

It amazing how many times in life you do or dont do something and you think you're gonna regret it the rest of your life only to forget about it in a couple of months.
now u know u gotta tell one of the stories right

I'm 22 and I feel like I really did the party thing right...graduated undergrad in 3.5 years (stayed at school the semester after I graduated and just turnt up), pledged a frat (Yo to da nupes!), sold/did drugs, smashed random girls (ugly and cute!), traveled wit da homies a few times, blacked out EVERYWHERE, I don't remember half of my college experience (maybe?) , got in fights, committed various crimes that I never got caught for.

Im in grad school now in a rather prestigious program (average age is 27!) and I am seeing that I can be the connector piece to my broken family. To me, I lived the wild lifestyle and enjoyed the hell out of undergrad and I am really lucky that my criminal record is squeaky clean.

The only thing I regret is that I traveled alone ad have no one to share these memories with. Thats why my girl and I are building this foundation so that we can reap the benefits when the money comes and travel and be happy together. I know I'm good at partying, I saw what I needed to see. There is no longevity for me in that lifestyle so I need to man up and really work towards what will make and KEEP me happy.

I enjoy being a family man and setting the example for my younger cousins. I hope to get a good job, unite my family, and travel with my girl. No kids for now hahah but maybe in bout five or more years

[emoji]128076[/emoji]

All this is really subjective to the person. Not everyone has a specific cut off date. A couple of years ago I was at a bar the Marina in SF (rich area) and was at a bar where two old men (60s) were there and just having the time of their lives. We got to talking and they told me they still go to bars hard and gawk at young women to this day. Aside from them being really creepy, I sort of commended them for sticking to what they liked. I personally wouldn't do it but I don't think someone should be shunned into thinking they can't have fun for the rest of their lives. I assume being rich had a huge part with never really wanting to get married.

I am 34 and I think my cut of time was 28. I haven't been to a club since then and I go to bars where I like it mellow than turned up. It's not so much my age that I can't go out but I have an older mind set and can't deal with crazy crowds. I really think it is all dependent on the person. If you are still down, then go out! I meet tons of folks that are in their 40's that still get down and regardless if they are married and have kids. Just balance the other stuff out so it doesn't interfere with things.

Maaaaaaan listen............... (proceeds to throw humble out the window)

I'm 29 now, from about 21-26 I WAS THEE MAN!
Partied hard, got in clubs in Baltimore and DC for free, VIP, girls everywhere, DJ's shouting me and my crew out on the mic in some places.
Me, my cousin and my homie had a 3 bedroom apt that was the party spot. Any random day of the week it would be live in there.
Girls in and out like a revolving door.
Never got down with any drugs but the liquor was flowing.
Was at all the college homecomings and parties and we didnt even attend. Waking up in random girls dorm rooms the next day.

One day I just woke up like "Yo we gotta chill" lol.
We just bowed out and kinda stayed off the scene for a while.
Now i party but not as often and nowhere near as hard lol. Mostly only out like that for friends birthdays
I do miss it at times and have a lil relapse when i'm in the club lol.

Back
Top Bottom