Leaked audio of Donald Sterling telling his girlfriend "Don't bring black people to my games"

Bruh, THANK YOU. Can we possibly make a separate thread about this?

Me and my older brother has been talking about this since the audio was released. Dude was saying some deeper next level stuff that got overshadowed by the racist comments.

"There are white Jews and black Jews, do you understand?"

"They are my enemy."

"This is the way it's always been."

I bet that there is more to that audio that was cut out, they can't afford to let the population hear what he was saying. Old dude was telling that jump off some ish.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who caught all that. This thread is soo fast moving. But the whole situation was blown over as to what was really wrong with what he said.

The NBA did what needed to be done to keep everything behind closed doors. All is well again for now. But knowing that people can see a successful black man as "the enemy" shows that this runs deep way beyond sterling. I hope y'all peeped his response when she said she admired Magic. It was like that's it I'm done!  

Who cares if a racist man is a boss. This proves that a lot of them are. Race relations were bettered today, but this wasn't about that. I hope no one is fooled. Stay alert. This was about one white man, messing with a group of other white men's money. If money wasn't involved this would've very minor. Look at what happened. People were calling on the players to walk out, and (even more extreme) people started talking about needing to change the power structure.

When the other 75% of owners vote, by all means believe their heart is in the right place, but don't let go of the skepticism.  That press conference question about them both being jewish ethnicity was out of place but it wasn't totally out of left field. They do own a large stake in all of this. If Sterling quietly goes without a fight, I would first suspect that he knows he violated some things with the very people who were calling him about his girl. He doesn't want to step out of line either. 

Last edited:
All in all this is a big win for the NBA, the Clippers organization, its players, and all NBA players.

Kudos to Adam Silver for having the testicular fortitude to bring down the ban hammer on this dude.

What a precedent to set at the beginning of your tenure as commish.

Bravo Adam Silver, bravo. You've already surpassed Stern.

BTW how hilarious is it after saying just EARLIER TODAY that a forced sale of the team by Adam Silver would set a "dangerous precedent" that Mark Cuban comes back and says

Mark Cuban [emoji]10004[/emoji] @mcuban
Follow
I agree 100% with Commissioner Silvers findings and the actions taken against Donald Sterling
11:19 AM - 29 Apr 2014

:smh: :rolleyes

What a cornball. **** you Mark Cuban. You self-serving ***** faced ****.

Last edited:

Bruh, THANK YOU. Can we possibly make a separate thread about this?

Me and my older brother has been talking about this since the audio was released. Dude was saying some deeper next level stuff that got overshadowed by the racist comments.

"There are white Jews and black Jews, do you understand?"

"They are my enemy."

"This is the way it's always been."

I bet that there is more to that audio that was cut out, they can't afford to let the population hear what he was saying. Old dude was telling that jump off some ish.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who caught all that. This thread is soo fast moving. But the whole situation was blown over as to what was really wrong with what he said.

The NBA did what needed to be done to keep everything behind closed doors. All is well again for now. But knowing that people can see a successful black man as "the enemy" shows that this runs deep way beyond sterling. I hope y'all peeped his response when she said she admired Magic. It was like that's it I'm done!  

Who cares if a racist man is a boss. This proves that a lot of them are. Race relations were bettered today, but this wasn't about that. I hope no one is fooled. Stay alert. This was about one white man, messing with a group of other white men's money. If money wasn't involved this would've very minor. Look at what happened. People were calling on the players to walk out, and (even more extreme) people started talking about needing to change the power structure.

When the other 75% of owners vote, by all means believe their heart is in the right place, but don't let go of the skepticism.  That press conference question about them both being jewish ethnicity was out of place but it wasn't totally out of left field. They do own a large stake in all of this. If Sterling quietly goes without a fight, I would first suspect that he knows he violated some things with the very people who were calling him about his girl. He doesn't want to step out of line either. 
As soon as I heard that reporter ask that question, my ears pricked up...

I just sat there like, "Why would he ask that?"

Julius F. Wrek

If you drive a Toyota Camry that you paid for, and are recorded saying something racist in it...should you have to sell it because Toyota doesn't want to be associated with you?
Are you really comparing human beings to cars??  I hope you're trolling, if not you're a dumbass.  

I swear, cats out there in "urban" communities killing each over turf, the color of their shirt, or staring at you too long but some yall get extra salty because a billionaire made some off-colored remarks about his millionaire athletes. Get your priorities straight

I'm done. On to the Draya thread...:nerd:  :nerd:

ah the old deflection argument. Please be done for real

If you drive a Toyota Camry that you paid for, and are recorded saying something racist in it...should you have to sell it because Toyota doesn't want to be associated with you?

Are you really comparing human beings to cars??  I hope you're trolling, if not you're a dumbass.  

Yea that was an awful analogy :lol:

^ yea shes isn't attractive

Haven't seen many pics of her, and in not sure if she has surgery or not, but sheeeesh. I know people stereotypically say that biracial people are always attractive, but in this case, ehhhhhhhhh :rolleyes :rolleyes

This V stiviano looks like shes had two boneless skinless chicken breasts stuffed in the side of her face.

Now that Silver has banned Sterling, I hope the media exposes her as well. She's a disgrace for minorities and women :smh:

I believe she is a problem too. Not deflecting anything

Last edited:
Am I the only one who feels that not enough was done this afternoon?

It almost seems like Sterling won.

We are on the same page but we're not at the same time.

I see what you are saying, but what I was getting at was that it's deeper than money.

Would like to talk about it but don't want to get called a crazy conspiracy theorist.

Some of you dudes are suffering from a detachment from the truth.  you really think money can't buy propaganda??  rich dudes like Sterling contribute to keeping the  ""inferior" race in poverty.  they want dudes to suffer hard core and rely on the "superior" race to help them.  in reality the ones who are getting helped the most is the superior eating off of the inferiors labor.

if only you guys could see the truth.

and on the subject of black jews vs white.... i posted this in the s&t but a mod deleted it soon after
(as the Bible states in Revalations) "  I know  the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are  the synagogue of Satan."

Enough was done, especially if they force him to sell the team.

Sure, will he make a substantial profit from the sale? Absolutely.

Do I give a flying ****? Not at all.

He'll be 6 feet under soon enough. His family name forever tarnished.

As long as the Sterling name is no longer associated with the NBA brand I count that as a victory.

Last edited:
Is it possible to free the Clipper's players of the contracts so they can leave and join other teams. While at the same time, no players wanting to sign to the Clippers, and therefore bringing down the value of the Los Angeles Clippers to less than its current $ Billion?

Bomani doe... :wow: :wow:

Cats still in here with the same two stupid arguments?

1. "The girl should be punished. Why aren't we talking about her"

2. "Black people kill each other over petty things. Let's talk about that"

Ol' super deflecting types. :smh:

I got into an argument with a cat from Facebook...

And this I what he said.

View media item 945208

:x :x

:rofl: :rofl: wow at that screenshot. What an idiot,

Is it possible to free the Clipper's players of the contracts so they can leave and join other teams. While at the same time, no players wanting to sign to the Clippers, and therefore bringing down the value of the Los Angeles Clippers to less than its current $ Billion?
I'm guessing they'll be able to find buyers for the Clippers. Letting CP3, Blake, Deandre, and Doc leave will just make it harder to sell it.

Last edited:

What more would you have liked?

Julius F. Wrek

Nba basically did the max

Maybe I'm looking at this the wrong way, but it just seems like "forcing" Sterling to sell the team for over 50x what he paid for it, doesn't seem like a punishment.

I can't beleive there are people on niketalk t
Bomani doe... :wow: :wow:

Cats still in here with the same two stupid arguments?

1. "The girl should be punished. Why aren't we talking about her"

2. "Black people kill each other over petty things. Let's talk about that"

Ol' super deflecting types. :smh:

I got into an argument with a cat from Facebook...

And this I what he said.

View media item 945208

:x :x

:rofl: :rofl: wow at that screenshot. What an idiot,

:smh:

We are on the same page but we're not at the same time.

I see what you are saying, but what I was getting at was that it's deeper than money.

Would like to talk about it but don't want to get called a crazy conspiracy theorist.
Yeah I hear you loud and clear. I was saying that the speedy action silver took was about money.

But as far as the real agenda behind the scenes I guess that's more toward the conspiracy thread... Though I don't know what's conspiracy about what he explicitly said. We aren't making that stuff up and I doubt he was either.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom