LeBron, Client or President?

funny thing is, with as much as they're gassing his diet...bron not even that lean doh...maybe an old pic? Maybe he saw this one and was like **** it, I'm getting my herrr did.

Don't you feel that making this thread about another man's hairline is feminine as **** ?

People saying he's insecure, and may very well be so. Look at yourself, why do you wear the clothes you wear or don't grow out that beard/grow your beard. Your insecure with part of your identity too.

Men shouldn't be talking about **** like this imho. If you wanna clown that's a whole other story, but to try and dissect his physical appearance like this is just wasted time.

Don't you feel that making this thread about another man's hairline is feminine as **** ?

People saying he's insecure, and may very well be so. Look at yourself, why do you wear the clothes you wear or don't grow out that beard/grow your beard. Your insecure with part of your identity too.

Men shouldn't be talking about **** like this imho. If you wanna clown that's a whole other story, but to try and dissect his physical appearance like this is just wasted time.

hey you're right, check this out doh

Last edited:
Damn...it IS a recent pic...

Screen-Shot-2014-09-29-at-11.00.32-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2014-09-29-at-11.00.45-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2014-09-29-at-11.18.02-AM.png

Wooly Willy or naw

Monday
Screen-Shot-2014-09-29-at-11.02.02-AM-480x604.png

Tuesday
Screen-Shot-2014-09-29-at-11.03.11-AM-480x630.png

[/quote]

Do you use a pillow, or does the rug burn turn you on.

Nasty *** *****

1. So hold on, the hair went away already? The hell happened?

2. I just don't get the dudes on here that keep saying, "Why is he so insecure about his hair" as if everyone isn't insecure about something. I mean YALL'S favorite fish stick rapper said that. But you dudes make it seem like because he is LeBron, he should focus on "more important" things. Well this is important to him and it is rightfully so. I could see if we were talking about something else, toes, fingernails, etc; but this is hair. Something people have fired him up about for the last 5 years.

1. So hold on, the hair went away already? The hell happened?

2. I just don't get the dudes on here that keep saying, "Why is he so insecure about his hair" as if everyone isn't insecure about something. I mean YALL'S favorite fish stick rapper said that. But you dudes make it seem like because he is LeBron, he should focus on "more important" things. Well this is important to him and it is rightfully so. I could see if we were talking about something else, toes, fingernails, etc; but this is hair. Something people have fired him up about for the last 5 years.

1. It washed off.

2. A lot of the these guys dont realize its going to happened to them one day, and they'll be insecure about as well, as much men are.

I feel for Lebron because I feel like I am the same way. I can't bic my head acuse my head is mad ******ed. I keep with the low buzz but even that is running it's course. Granted I am 33 years old and shouldn't care but it's just one of those things that hit that spot.

Just a thought, does Tiger get hate on for his hairline?

I feel for Lebron because I feel like I am the same way. I can't bic my head acuse my head is mad ******ed. I keep with the low buzz but even that is running it's course. Granted I am 33 years old and shouldn't care but it's just one of those things that hit that spot.

Just a thought, does Tiger get hate on for his hairline?
What do you mean you SHOULDN'T care? That is implying that to care = wrong. Nothing wrong with caring about you losing your hair. Why is that a sin? Care. It is yours. You don't want to lose it. CARE. You are perfectly fine to care.

ya'll wilin...not every man goes bald b. it's always the bald fat ****** that say everybody gets bald and fat one day, wait til you get older. don't wish that hate on me pop.

Just cut that **** off.

Dudes need a hobby for having a whole thread on duke hairline tho.

I'll trade this sturdy *** hairline for being the best basketball player on earth tonight, and rock the baldy proudly.

What do you mean you SHOULDN'T care? That is implying that to care = wrong. Nothing wrong with caring about you losing your hair. Why is that a sin? Care. It is yours. You don't want to lose it. CARE. You are perfectly fine to care.

papa?

I didn't imply that people shouldn't care or it was wrong to care. I am just saying for me, my priorities shouldn't be me being concerned about my hair. That is like the 10th thing that is wrong with me if you get what I am saying. Lebron has the misfortune for almost everything being perfect in his life with having one flaw which is his hair. Even for people that are balding, people just tell them to workout, focus on yourself and get a better job, have a more positive attitude and etc. So I am just saying, for a lot of people at my age, hair should be the last thing on your mind.

Srs question: is there such a thing as hair transplants for black men?
Cant remember hearing any black dude getting hair plugs. Id assume Lebron would just pay for it if such a thing existed

I didn't imply that people shouldn't care or it was wrong to care. I am just saying for me, my priorities shouldn't be me being concerned about my hair. That is like the 10th thing that is wrong with me if you get what I am saying. Lebron has the misfortune for almost everything being perfect in his life with having one flaw which is his hair. Even for people that are balding, people just tell them to workout, focus on yourself and get a better job, have a more positive attitude and etc. So I am just saying, for a lot of people at my age, hair should be the last thing on your mind.
Again, who is to say that this shouldn't be a priority? If you care about it, you care about it. I don't know why you feel bad about caring about your hair.

I disgaree. There isn't a "what should and shouldn't be important" list. Just because you care about your hair doesn't mean less focus is being put on "important" things. I can be all about making money, being a good father/husband, AND care about losing my hair. It isn't a balance beam.

Back
Top Bottom