LeBron, Client or President?

you can already see her dreaming about spending his money if she can just get access to the LBJ's sperm somehow :lol:

hi-res-fe8b3d6ead0468d59b29905e18204e0d_crop_north.jpg

Enough about the hairline...

Who's the girl? :nerd:

Edit: nvm, someone already posted her name...

*opens new tab* :evil:

Last edited:
Bron new hair is prolly a symbiote. First it's going to get the public to embrace him and his new look, all the new ads and pictures...then it's going to start making bron do hood rat things with his friends before it fully takes him over. word to venom. this is the start of the invasion people an yall aint eem kno it

Don't remember so many capes coming out for Boozer when he was abusing Black Ice. >D

Don't remember so many capes coming out for Boozer when he was abusing Black Ice. >D

Boozer was obviously trolling and/or lost a bet
alot of people were too dense to figure it out

show me one picture of Boozer out in public with his girl wearing that crap

If social media and this amazing hair restoration technology was around during the late 80s, MJ would've caved in too lol

Jamie Foxx has had literally 4 different hairlines in the past 8 years, I just saw it last week after this LeBron hairline news came up. :wow:

Most recent this past Super Bowl. If Foxx can do it, good job LeBron. Just admit tho if they ask you.

Last edited:
Jamie Foxx has had literally 4 different hairlines in the past 8 years, I just saw it last week after this LeBron hairline news came up. :wow:

Most recent this past Super Bowl. If Foxx can do it, good job LeBron. Just admit tho if they ask you.

Thats the thing, I don't see any threads about Jeremy Piven {Ari Gold}. I remember him from Seinfeld, and the Ellen show back in the 90s and he was bald, not just a receding hair line.

Whether he got plugs or is wearing a toupee I don't know and don't care. The fact is, his transformation is more obvious, yet nobody cares. They let the man live, so let Bron do him.

Thats the thing, I don't see any threads about Jeremy Piven {Ari Gold}. I remember him from Seinfeld, and the Ellen show back in the 90s and he was bald, not just a receding hair line.

Whether he got plugs or is wearing a toupee I don't know and don't care. The fact is, his transformation is more obvious, yet nobody cares. They let the man live, so let Bron do him.

they cant

people bring this up all the time

but the haters are too loud that no one can hear the logic

that little bs Bron had on his temple is NOTHING compared to alot of people

Reactions: OTG
The whole "lebron hater" thing used to be funny now it just comes off as pathetic. His life literally ***** on yours and you wanna go to the ends of the earth searching for reasons to throw dirt on him when you're literally half the man he is. Not only could y'all not achieve what he has in life but you couldn't handle the pressure or responsibility if you were in that position. And you wanna judge a young man on mistakes he's made being under constant scrutiny as if you're a shining example of some sort? Look at what he's doing for some of these kids man. The person you really hate is looking at you in the mirror.

Last edited:
The whole "lebron hater" used to be funny now it just comes off as pathetic. His life literally ***** on yours and you wanna go to the ends of the earth searching for reasons to throw dirt on him when you're literally half the man he is. Not only could y'all not achieve what he has in life but you couldn't handle the pressure or responsibility if you were in that position. Look at what he's doing for some of these kids man. The person you really hate is looking at you in the mirror.

Le..........Lebron?

Don't forget this guy:

This is nt though. lebron will always be a bigger topic to talk about than jeremy piven or mcconaughey. Plus this forum cares more about black guys' hair than white guys' hair.

It ain't about the race. It's about LBJ's insecurity and his moves.  It's just silly he's a step slower at preserving' his hairline.  But the 'hat' pics and his diet makes sense now.  He was hiding something.  He wanted to re-invent himself.  Again, an insecure guy.  If he didn't care, he wouldn't have done it.  SOMEONE must've said something.

Adrian Peterson 

Reggie Evans

Kobe

MJ 

all had visible hair line pull back J/ cut back runs, but you hardly saw pics of it.  LBJ didn't care, well now he does. acting all female, going on a no sugar diet. dude is gonna crash and balloon into val kimer. u can't shock the body like that. he needs the calories. LBJ gonna get abused by JJ BAREA in the post.

If social media and this amazing hair restoration technology was around during the late 80s, MJ would've caved in too lol
No he wouldn't have. Jordan only spent time working on his game to win rings. Nothing else mattered to him. :rolleyes

I'm guessing you're being sarcastic. Jordan did plenty outside of working on his game. When we speak of people that literally do nothing but the gy,m, we talk Kobe. MJ had a pretty solid social life.

It ain't about the race. It's about LBJ's insecurity and his moves.  It's just silly he's a step slower at preserving' his hairline.  But the 'hat' pics and his diet makes sense now.  He was hiding something.  He wanted to re-invent himself.  Again, an insecure guy.  If he didn't care, he wouldn't have done it.  SOMEONE must've said something.

Adrian Peterson 
Reggie Evans
Kobe
MJ 

all had visible hair line pull back J/ cut back runs, but you hardly saw pics of it.  LBJ didn't care, well now he does. acting all female, going on a no sugar diet. dude is gonna crash and balloon into val kimer. u can't shock the body like that. he needs the calories. LBJ gonna get abused by JJ BAREA in the post.

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom