LeBron, Client or President?

The arguments against him get weaker and weaker every year.
Soon its gone be, "LeBron favorite football team didnt win the Superbowl. Ah ha! He weak!"

Last edited:
Dude just stop you're being ******ed. Why is everything about race with you. And your comparison to K Love doesn't even make sense. K Love was on a trash team working for a trash organization. Anyone would be justified in wanting to leave that situation, especially K Love. His talents were wasted there.

Lebron left TWO teams that both made it to the finals and were VERY winning teams. Your comparison is laughable, as is your view on what racism actually is.

Can't believe you found a way to look at this situation and find something racist about it. Wait, yes I can.
um Cleveland was a trash team and org and hell a city as well.......just saying

Why the hell is this **** 4 pages
I swear man folks love to bash in any way they can black folks who made it
Even the most minuscule things

The biggest thing for us is a *****'s hairline :smh:. NOthing more important than that. I'm unemployed, broke, can't take care of my kids, but my hairline crispy though :smokin..........................:smh:

LOL what does being black have to do with anything. Jesus.

Because black dudes take hairlines seriously. No matter how successful or accomplished a man of color is, if his hairline isn't straight then they will let him know about. Very petty and infantile. They did the same to John Legend a few years back, and he had to comment on it. I think he was getting an award when the wolves went in.

hairline too low b. bron too tall b. too many kids b. too athletic b, who wants to really be that athletic. lame. b.

Basically

Last edited:
Reactions: OTG
On the slick, maybe because Im not used to seeing it, he dont eem look right with a full edge up.

Do they have this for beards?? I been struggling with smooth cheeks (pause) I want that Ricky rozay fully :nerd:

Do they have this for beards?? I been struggling with smooth cheeks (pause) I want that Ricky rozay fully
nerd.gif
Indeed there is such thing as a beard transplant; I believe there is a thread on here if you search for it.

um Cleveland was a trash team and org and hell a city as well.......just saying
how was cleveland a trash team? The last two years on the team they won over 60 games a year back to back, and playoffs? 

That's better than Miami who had Bosh, Wade, and a TON of role players. 

Meanwhile, Minnesota didn't even get above .500 this year. But you are right about the city. But that point is kind of moot though because is was his hometown. So trash city or not, it's special to him. Sort of.

LOL what does being black have to do with anything. Jesus.
Because black dudes take hairlines seriously. No matter how successful or accomplished a man of color is, if his hairline isn't straight then they will let him know about. Very petty and infantile. They did the same to John Legend a few years back, and he had to comment on it. I think he was getting an award when the wolves went in.
Basically
Yea but we all know NawtyHare was referring to the stupid idea that we, as a nation, try to hold Lebron down because he's black. And give him ish for leaving his team, because he's black. And we DON'T give K Love any static for wanting to leave because he's white. This is sad, and pathetic.

how was cleveland a trash team? The last two years on the team they won over 60 games a year back to back, and playoffs? 
That's better than Miami who had Bosh, Wade, and a TON of role players. 
When LeBron went to Cleveland they were a 17 win before the year he got there which he immediately doubled to 35 the first year.
And thats how they got to 66 wins. But even then, virtually everything about that team sucked with the exception of LeBron.

Lebron hater checking in. Who cares about his hairline. He's got the money let him do his thing. Most men would get it done if they could afford it.

LeBron wasn't winning a ring in Cleveland before he left for MIA. That is why he left. Are we REALLY going back to THAT argument man?

Back
Top Bottom