LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

44 points on 38 shots.

I don't know what to believe anymore. Steph might really snatch this man's heart out his chest :wow: I can't see it happening and it's only game 1 but this is the same punch in the face Cleveland gave to Atlanta...

Ppl just always want to say they witnessed a goat ,so the young bucks elevate this dude for that reason. No coincidence that irl I know next to no lj fans that are older then 23..
f lj the cavs are done........ bout to be 2 outta 6 in finals appearances.
... overrated , :smokin
f this dude.

2 points in OT tho :pimp:
GOAT :nerd:

vintage lj

Last edited:
Kyrie out for the rest of the series

Actually wish he was healthy so Lebron apologists have one less excuse

The Cleveland sports drought must continue. I am glad that John Elway completed "The Drive" and dealt the Cleveland Browns two heartbreaking playoff losses in back-to-back seasons, glad that owner Art Modell then moved the team in 1995, glad that Jose Mesa blew the Cleveland Indians' one-run lead in Game 7 of the 1997 World Series and allowed the Marlins to win the title, and glad that Michael Jordan hit "The Shot" over Craig Ehlo and proceeded to almost punch his head off.

The potential sight of the Cleveland Cavaliers fans, the same ones who booed him relentlessly and burned his jerseys, and Dan Gilbert, an owner who wrote a scathing letter about Lebron to the people of Cleveland, celebrating a Finals win with the NBA's own Benedict Arnold back at the helm after jumping ship yet again this past offseason is cringeworthy. Sports networks, magazines, and the sports pages of our local newspapers would become unwatchable/unreadable for at least the following month. The minds of the easily impressionable would be convinced that Lebron > Jordan. We cannot let this happen.

For the duration of the NBA Finals we must gather our collective hatred in an attempt to prevent NBA history's biggest prima donna from putting the final touches on his scripted "Coming Home" PR stunt and bringing the city of Cleveland its first title since pre-Super Bowl times.

Cleveland losing is just as important to me as Lebron losing. Biggest export is crippling depression. Asterisk asterisk dump. :smh:

The Cleveland sports drought must continue. I am glad that John Elway completed "The Drive" and dealt the Cleveland Browns two heartbreaking playoff losses in back-to-back seasons, glad that owner Art Modell then moved the team in 1995, glad that Jose Mesa blew the Cleveland Indians' one-run lead in Game 7 of the 1997 World Series and allowed the Marlins to win the title, and glad that Michael Jordan hit "The Shot" over Craig Ehlo and proceeded to almost punch his head off.

The potential sight of the Cleveland Cavaliers fans, the same ones who booed him relentlessly and burned his jerseys, and Dan Gilbert, an owner who wrote a scathing letter about Lebron to the people of Cleveland, celebrating a Finals win with the NBA's own Benedict Arnold back at the helm after jumping ship yet again this past offseason is cringeworthy. Sports networks, magazines, and the sports pages of our local newspapers would become unwatchable/unreadable for at least the following month. The minds of the easily impressionable would be convinced that Lebron > Jordan. We cannot let this happen.

For the duration of the NBA Finals we must gather our collective hatred in an attempt to prevent NBA history's biggest prima donna from putting the final touches on his scripted "Coming Home" PR stunt and bringing the city of Cleveland its first title since pre-Super Bowl times.

Cleveland losing is just as important to me as Lebron losing. Biggest export is crippling depression. Asterisk asterisk dump. :smh:

Damb that was cold :smh:

Last edited:
Y'all take a break tonight.

Its over!

Great season.

Great effort.

Lets use these last 3 games as a celebration of LeBronzes failure............

AGAIN!!!!!

Matt Delimeats saved Lebby tonight after going 4-18 in the 2nd half and nearly blowing the game again. We must regroup and go back in the hyperbolic time chamber to ascend our hate to another level. 

Back
Top Bottom