LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

its threads like this and reverse jinxing that make the people you hate win

the kobe one had pics and posts of "1 more" when the Celtics were up 3-2 haha

blame the warriors getting shook x the old saying, live by the 3, die by the 3

:rofl: as a reformed hater I really want you guys to really watch this from a fan of the sport perspective. This is truly special. Lebron is still a woman but I gotta respect what he's doing for the game

Law of averages have to catch up to dellavoboda. I just don't think this is possible.
:rofl: as a reformed hater I really want you guys to really watch this from a fan of the sport perspective. This is truly special. Lebron is still a woman but I gotta respect what he's doing for the game

thats what makes it worse. incredible talent and he plays the game the right way. but he's sooo fake how can people not see it??

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/dc-sports-bog/wp/2015/06/10/confessions-of-a-lebron-james-hater/

Yeah man I don't think dova can keep this up the entire series and out play the mvp. If he does I'll give him credit but he's looking like a flash in the pan

Last edited:
It's over in my mind, warriors look lost and defeated. The body language last night said it all IMO.

It's over in my mind, warriors look lost and defeated. The body language last night said it all IMO.

Yea man I was pissed with effort and lack of intensity from gs no sense of urgency whatsoever. If they have any resolve in them it's gonna come out I'm game 4. If not it's over.

We need more, I know this is not all we have, let's take it up a notch...

452676-goku_ss3.png

This thread title is awesome, and I'm a fellow hater.

The hate I had for Jordan ( my Knick killer) was no where near as much as the hate I have for Bronald. When you saw Jordan you still respected his game. This dude straight punanni. Don't want the ball, he don't want to be great.

Recruit Miller, Jones, Love, and try to get Ray on the squad. 
laugh.gif
 Wanna be the greatest passer at crunch time FOH. If he had any love for the game he would learn how to not travel. This ain't football. You don't see memes, or vines dogging great players game's.

IDK maybe I just miss seeing the greatest too much. We will have no player like him ever again
mean.gif

2011 Game 4 in the 4th qtr: 0
2014 Game 4 in the 4th qtr: 0
2015 Game 4 in the 4th qtr: 0

Some habits are hard to break

Back
Top Bottom