LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

And there are some people that still believe he is better than MJ
roll.gif

LeBum gonna 4ever LeBum it
nerd.gif

You must be slow to still believe that ...

That ship sailed a years ago ...
Quote:
@ESPNStatsInfo
LeBron James is now 1-5 this season on game-tying/go-ahead shots in the final 5 seconds.

He is 5-47 over the last 10 seasons.
And think about all them other times that he "made the basketball play" (choked) and passed the ball????? 

Some went in and most didn't ...... 

Lebron tryna d ride steph so the media doesn't make him concede to defeat. Steph took the best active basketball player title from him last year and hasn't looked back

Last edited:
Wooster, Cleveland, and Cincy.

Lived in Huntington and Charleston, WV.

Huntington WV is the worst city I've ever lived in. Get yourself some meth, fake Js, and a Marshall hoodie and you've experienced Huntington.

RT @KGTrashTalk: LeBron James is shooting 12.2% from three in the 4th quarter this season (5-41)

:smokin

Ohio sucks and ever since lebron started his career there (coincidence?) it has gotten progressively worse.

My dad is from Youngstown and we use to go up there every summer. I was a kid and my parents used to let me walk down to the convenience store by my grandfathers house by myself, until about 2003 even though I was older. That area just got pretty dangerous.

Now, my grandfather died a few years ago and ever since then my dad and his brothers have been trying to sell the house. It is listed at just above $20,000 (3 story house with a big yard) and they haven't gotten a single bite since they listed it.

My dad was the smartest of his 5 brothers to get out of there when he was young and move to FL. The rest stayed, developed beer guts and eat over a pound of bacon on Saturday mornings. I love them but it's a sedentary lifestyle up there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom