LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Youngstown is rough

Northern OH doesn't do much for me in all honesty

(Besides the greatest thrill ride destination in the world)

And Great Lakes Brewery

But back to Lebron and his shortcomings

Last edited:
My cousin just went up to Youngstown to be with his estranged wife and daughter. Calls me every week telling me how awful it is and how he's coming back to Atlanta soon :lol:

Anyway the rumblings of Kyrie not being happy in Cleveland has happened. I hope lebron realizes that this is all a result of the negative energy he's putting out in the cavs organization. The dysfunction is going to be put on full display when the cavs lose the finals this year...

...to the spurs :nerd:

the Cavs won't be making it to the Finals

C'mon they're making the finals. It's gonna be the big lights that exploits all the weaknesses in this team the big one being the fragile psyche of Lebron. Wouldn't have it any other way. Lebron made this bed.

I hope the Cavs make the Finals, and then LeBron airballs a potential Game 7 game winner to show how much of a massive choker he is

Last edited:
I love Youngstown, it's where my family is from...and if your a 49ers fan you can't talk **** about Ohio...the 9ers headquarters is pretty much based out of Youngstown.. The Debartlo's are from there...my family grew up with them....I had a cousin that bought the mothers house when they moved from Youngstown...when the mother passed away they came to the house.. They didn't want to come in they must Sat in a limo In the driveway and mourned

Last edited:

We know how you feel stop lion
And this ladies and gentlemen is why I hate Lebron ...

Right before the rematch in Clev he went out of his way to tell reporters he had an answer for Curry 

then Curry destroyed the Cavs 

now this?????

FAKE ASK ***** MAN!

Matter of fact majority of your favorite athletes and coaches have Ohio ties..primarily in Youngstown for example both of these stories take place in Youngstown my dad played little league football for bob stoops dad, Nick saban Used to come to my aunt's house to recruit my cousin in the early 80s. Saban was at Michigan St and my cousin eventually signed with them... but anyways..saban developwd such a great relationship with my family to the point that during his stint at Michigan st he would come cover often for dinner when he was in the area he Even Recruited other players from my aunt's house

Last edited:
I love Youngstown, it's where my family is from...and if your a 49ers fan you can't talk **** about Ohio...the 9ers headquarters is pretty much based out of Youngstown.. The Debartlo's are from there...my family grew up with them....I had a cousin that bought the mothers house when they moved from Youngstown...when the mother passed away they came to the house.. They didn't want to come in they must Sat in a limo In the driveway and mourned
Matter of fact majority of your favorite athletes and coaches have Ohio ties..primarily in Youngstown for example both of these stories take place in Youngstown my dad played little league football for bob stoops dad, Nick saban Used to come to my aunt's house to recruit my cousin in the early 80s. Saban was at Michigan St and my cousin eventually signed with them... but anyways..saban developwd such a great relationship with my family to the point that during his stint at Michigan st he would come cover often for dinner when he was in the area he Even Recruited other players from my aunt's house
No one gives a ****. 

Bruh we in here hating on lebron and the land and u trynna give us yo family tree. u my dude but we don't care, they made tan for that.

I'll be in the finals every year while you suckas will be At home wishing your team could make it past the first round

It seems you don't understand how hater threads work. Probably best to move along at this point, these conversations can take place in the regular thread

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom