LeBron James hype is out of control (columnist goes IN)

Ya'll some Lebron Haters....

Ya'll was jus riding his $+!# 2 years ago.
smh.gif

LEBRON = MVP.

BEST DAMN PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE. PERIOD.

Good God a'mighty, that article is a BEAST !!!
laugh.gif
I'm a huge Lebron fan, but the hype is over-kill
smh.gif
... I hope the Cavs loose this series

Originally Posted by Mr Cool Grey

smh.gif

LEBRON = MVP.

Dudes are riding this MVP thing until the wheels fall off.
laugh.gif

Dirk, Nash, Malone...all MVP winners and wasn't nobody crowning them as the best damn player in the league...PERIOD.
roll.gif
smh.gif
It's a known fact thatthe MVP award is largely based on team record. I'm not saying that he didn't deserve the award this year but crowning the "King" as kinglargely because of this award is
grin.gif

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Sure, but I wouldn't bet on it............and I bet with my brain - that's why I don't lose much.

The same brain that had you posting about the Browns winning the division last year?

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Sure, but I wouldn't bet on it............and I bet with my brain - that's why I don't lose much.

The same brain that had you posting about the Browns winning the division last year?

Originally Posted by Mr Cool Grey

smh.gif

LEBRON = MVP.

We all Know who the MVP/BEST IN THE LEAGUE IS...

2vshkc2.gif

2hfuxj5.jpg

or the same one that had the cavs winning in 5?

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Mike Bianchi is right. LeBron's performance in the playoffs so far has been nothing but the byproduct of hype. I mean, this is a guy who is only averaging 41.7 points, 7 assists and 6 rebounds a game against Orlando. That's certainly nothing to write home about. Sure he hit a dramatic game winning 3 pointer as time expired, but so what.
yep and his team is being outplayed if Kobe hit that 81 in a loss im sure everyone including you would be talking about how selfish he is but LeBron averaging 1/2 of his teams points in losing efforts and you act like hes doing something spectacular. Either blame Mike Brown or LeBron the MVP or COTY pick one the cavs are not getting it done or blame your supporting cast but like everyone blamed Kobe when his cast sucked the same blame should be put on LeBron and what happend to all you ncavs fans saying your cast is the best in the NBA???
eyes.gif
Dudes team is 1sec away from being down 0-3 1 more bounce on the rim on hedos shot, one Reshard Lewis defending the inbound pass play away, one Petris on Bron on the last play away, and one Van Gundy not doubling Bron on the catch away from a 0-3 hole
wink.gif
Yeah except when LeBron's team sucks, he actualy makes it to the NBA Finals. Dude are bench has 9 points in 3 games, most coming from JoeSmith, Zillsgauskis is the most worthelss center in the NBA, seriously wat 7'3 guy can't post or play tough D?

Didn't want to read all that but is he going after LeBron himself or his fellow media members who are fueling the LeBronhype fire...just wondering...

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

or the same one that had the cavs winning in 5?
or the same one who thought Mo Williams was a legitimate all star player?

In the predictions thread he had them winning the super bowl.

Someone needs to forward this to all the fools at ESPN..
smh.gif

By the way, why must every LJ/Cavs or KB/Lakers thread result in a Kobe vs Bron thread.
ohwell.gif

LeLovefest, LeBootlicker, LeBron LeBoosterism, LeBron LeBurnout, LeBuildup, LeLovefest is even more out of control.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
"If you're fortunate enough to spend five minutes around Tim Tebow, your life is better for it."
eek.gif
There is one difference between LeBron James and Tim Tebow:

Tebow has actually won a championship.
Zing!

But from listening to all the hoopla, you'd think it was the greatest shot since William Tell split the apple sitting atop his son's head.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

If Bron gets the chip this year he will be the most loved/hated player ever
laugh.gif

thejoker0077:
Waste your time lol

Translation : you have no comeback. Those are SHaq's championships
Then why does Kobe have 3 rings? And not as a scrub or a role player, but as an All Star.
nerd.gif

I'm no Kobe fan at all, but to say that the 3-peat had NOTHING to do with Kobe and it was ALL Shaq, like the team could have been Shaq + 5 NTers...that's just tomfoolery.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Originally Posted by krazy88s

laugh.gif
smh.gif
@ me. I just figured out the post title after seeing someone post.

nerd.gif
someone fill me in, please.

LBJ hype is "OUT OF CONTROL" come on it can't be that hard
laugh.gif

dreClark:
Th3RealF0lkBlu3s:
dreClark:
Mike Bianici is quite possibly the saltiest, homerish writer out there.
Are you implying this article is without merit?

Please point out where I said that?

But no, I'm not implying that at all.
So do you think the article is without merit? Just curious.

its funny how this thread went from being about the slurpage of bron to a bron vs. kobe thread
laugh.gif

give this man the Pulitzer prize
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I have been saying this since the 2007 conference finals when he "destroyed" a garbage detroit pistons teams by going to the basket for anuncontested layup
every time in the 4th

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
@ breaking shaq's free throw record
even shaq could not get away with blatant charges like lebron
sick.gif

He is a great player but gets a 50% boost from the refs and still can't top kobe
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom