laugh.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Spoiler [+]
roll.gif
Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

This dude did not expect his career to be like this at all. 

On the real, I blame the media and almost feel sorry for Lebron. He came in the post Jordan era. The league, media and endorsements seen him as the next MJ and went $$$Ca-ching!$$$. Boosted him up to us and him. Folks getting mad because they drank the Kool-aid.

You feel bad for a multi millionaire when you and your family members work their assess off to live the best life they can? Not talking directly to you trill, but come on man

The problem is he decided to take the easy way to get a ring instead of trying to work for it. He chose to go with (arguably) the 3rd best player in the NBA [with the 2nd being himself and 1st being Kobe]. I bet the reason he didn't go to the Lakers is because Kobe is getting old and he will probably be retired before Lebron gets his ring with the Lakers. If he went to the Bulls or something he probably wouldn't get as much flack for it.

Lebron is gonna be the John Elway of basketball by the time his career ends except he aint clutch like Elway was lol

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

Lebron is gonna be the John Elway of basketballnext Karl Malone. By the time his career ends except he aint clutch like Elway was lol

fixed

he shouldve gone to Chicago....

But him and rose need ball in hands.. most of the time... but woudlve been better with thibs.

I HATE or lebron hate his fans hate his hairline hate the decision. But the kid has superior talent, but when the going gets tough he shrinks. I don't know how any mediocre NBA fan can argue that even if you wanna have lebrons babies. I don't think this current heat team can win a ring. They get exposed by better teams. The only way they win is if chalmers and battier score 20-25 each

You feel bad for a multi millionaire when you and your family members work their assess off to live the best life they can? Not talking directly to you trill, but come on man

How much time does he get at home, though? He can have all the money in the world, but he won't have any time to spend any of it. He gets what, 2 months in the offseason, and even then, a large majority of that is probably spent in the training camp.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by ricky409

Lebron criticism has me feeling sorry for him.
Son drops 33 and 11 and still gets criticized while d wade bum Self gets a pass.
Wade moonwalks to the background while Lebron gets hit with tomatoes. That actually takes talent in itself.
Lebron can score like that, and not score in the last 5 minutes and get bombed on. Wade can have 6 points 

through 3 quarters, score 7 in the 4th and everything's ok. 
True... Bron can score 9-10-11-7 in each quarter, and they'll say he scored "only 7" in the fourth.
Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

Lebron is gonna be the John Elway of basketball by the time his career ends except he aint clutch like Elway was lol
Sorry but you can't even begin to compare the two.

Elway won 2 championships once he had talent (and he was always the leader of the team. Not like Malone/Payton trying to win a title with the Lakers). With NO talent at all he won an MVP and took the Broncos to the Super Bowl multiple times (which is much harder in the NFL than the NBA). He never once showed any signs of giving up on his team or putting forth lackluster effort.

Unless you're simply trying to imply that Bron will lead the Heat to 2 championships towards the end of his career and then retire, there is no comparison in terms of playing style, leadership, and all the other intangibles.

The problem, as Tr1ll referenced, is that humans are gripped by this backwards notion of comparing people -- namely, of finding the next Michael Jordan. There will never be another MJ. There will also never be another Bird, Magic, Thomas, Shaq, etc.

Bron will be lucky to be compared to any of these people one day. But that's not the point. He is a unique player and he will be remembered as uniquely good or uniquely bad. Up to him.

Originally Posted by john2st

I HATE or lebron hate his fans hate his hairline hate the decision. But the kid has superior talent, but when the going gets tough he shrinks. I don't know how any mediocre NBA fan can argue that even if you wanna have lebrons babies. I don't think this current heat team can win a ring. They get exposed by better teams. The only way they win is if chalmers and battier score 20-25 each

Damb sun, what he do to you?

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

How much time does he get at home, though? He can have all the money in the world, but he won't have any time to spend any of it. He gets what, 2 months in the offseason, and even then, a large majority of that is probably spent in the training camp.
2 months off to spend with family? Cry me a river.

It ain't like dude is working 18 hour days either. Won't have any time to spend his money? What is this nonsense?

Not hate for Lebron. Dude did bring A LOT of heat on himself though. The announcement. The pre party. Not 2, not 3, not 4 etc. when he hadn't even won 1 chip. His comments last year after the finals.

Thing is, dude is young. People forget that because he's been in the league for a while and look 50. Young people do and say stupid %%%*.

^Way to ignore the part where I said a large majority of the offseason will probably be spent in training camp.
He's not working 18 hour days, but he's traveling so much that he barely gets any time at home.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

You do realize he's not going to be playing basketball for the rest of his life, right? He's going to retire before he's 40 and have hundreds of millions. in the bank
grin.gif

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

3lfdu.jpg
Joke's getting old but
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
everytime I see this I read it in Will's crying voice from that episode.
laugh.gif

I do hope Lebron will get a ring, it just won't be this year. Thunder in 6.

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Originally Posted by john2st

Damb sun, what he do to you?

I said that wrong I don't hate lebron the man I hate lebron the player. I really don't even hate the player, I hate the people who idolize him. After he choked last year everyone who I personally know who loved lbj said they were done braggin until he won. But yet not even a month into the season they started talking. Lebron can win 5 rings in a row it doesnt change my life at all good for him. But the stans that will cheer till their arms fall off, that's what will bother me.

Back
Top Bottom