LEBRON, THE DISAPPOINTMENT?

Will Lebron be considered the best of all time?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Whats the problem here?
It should work both ways.
But god forbid anybody say anything about lebron f'n james.

Yet the kobe slander is out of this world.
I See no problem with thread.

Of course you don't. You're a kobe fan. Funny how Kobe fans will still front straight up and down that it's not just them that's hating and BEEN hating on Bron cause they scared Bron is going to take their idol's spot in the NBA history books.

This thread is a PERFECT example. Kobe fans stay frontin. All of us seen from the JUMP what this dude was trying to do. Basically another kobe fan trying to "disguise" his hate/envy/jealousy(whatever y'all wanna call it) for Lebron.

Of course you don't. You're a kobe fan. Funny how Kobe fans will still front straight up and down that it's not just them that's hating and BEEN hating on Bron cause they scared Bron is going to take their idol's spot in the NBA history books.

This thread is a PERFECT example. Kobe fans stay frontin. All of us seen from the JUMP what this dude was trying to do. Basically another kobe fan trying to "disguise" his hate/envy/jealousy(whatever y'all wanna call it) for Lebron.

Where did I mention Kobe vs Lebron in this thread?

You're the one bringing that up

I brought up the point that hes a disappointment when you try to label him the Greatest of all time.

Because hes far from that

My problem isn't with Lebron, its with all the histrionics surrounding him

I've been hearing since his 2nd season "you know hes gonna be the GOAT"....."Hes taking MJs spot"...."Witness the greatness of Lebron"...." Hes the Chosen One"

Its took dude 9 years to get his first championship but yet he can be the GOAT?!?!?

You wanna talk about first ten years...

Tim Duncan had a just as good if not better resume in his first ten years

4 championships,
2 NBA MVPs
3 NBA Finals MVP
10 All NBA teams
10 All Defensive team selections
Rookie of year

than Lebron

1 championship,
3 NBA MVPs,
1 NBA Finals MVP,
8 All NBA teams,
4 All Defensive team selections
Rookie of the year

did but nobody's was hyping him up to be the GOAT

Last edited:
Whats the problem here?
It should work both ways.
But god forbid anybody say anything about lebron f'n james.

Yet the kobe slander is out of this world.
I See no problem with thread.

Are Lebron fans really this insecure?

roll.gif
things said here are the exact same as the kobe thread, just different people

I've been hearing since his 2nd season "you know hes gonna be the GOAT"....."Hes taking MJs spot"...."Witness the greatness of Lebron"...." Hes the Chosen One"
That's on you choosing what you want to hear. Because there's an opposite side that had some very different views throughout the course of his career.

I'm a Lebron hater but I'll give him credit where credit is due. I think he will ultimately be top 5 when it's all said and done and maybe even top 3, BUT...

Bottom line is he isn't wired like Kobe or MJ and that's the reason I think he won't surpass either of them. Lebron's decision to go to Miami was the smart one, but it showed me that he has no competitive integrity. Yes, it is true that all great players need other great players to win but Lebron willingly chose to go to Miami, whereas everyone else did not have that and decided to compete against each other. You didn't see Magic or Bird wanting to join up. I know there are some articles out there of Jordan wanting to be traded (not sure if they're accurate) but even if they were true I doubt it would have happened. Lebron threw up the white flag and decided to concede and join his biggest rival in the East in Wade. He was essentially afraid of competing against him so he joined him. That's just ***** made to me.

jordan kobe lebron wade mcgrady carter kemp baron davis.  out of all the players i just listed the most athletically gifted of them has the weakest collection of posters.  i think that qualifies as disappointing.

WOW, so i guess you must've been a kobe fan after his first 3 rings huh? Kobe fans were saying this EXACT same BS! Yet you didn't have a problem with that huh? Kobe didn't even win a FINALS MVP yet and dudes were saying ******ed mess like that. Why didn't you have a problem with that? Funny.

WOW, so i guess you must've been a kobe fan after his first 3 rings huh? Kobe fans were saying this EXACT same BS! Yet you didn't have a problem with that huh? Kobe didn't even win a FINALS MVP yet and dudes were saying ******ed mess like that. Why didn't you have a problem with that? Funny.
no rational bball fans were saying that about kobe after the first 3 peat.  nice try though.

Yeah, just the Kobe fans were saying that. No rational bball fan was saying Lebron is the GOAT after 2 seasons either but nice try though.
Yeah, just the Kobe fans were saying that. No rational bball fan was saying Lebron is the GOAT after 2 seasons either but nice try though.
Yeah, just the Kobe fans were saying that. No rational bball fan was saying Lebron is the GOAT after 2 seasons either but nice try t
that isnt what the dude u originally quoted said so actually poor attempt this time

that isnt what the dude u originally quoted said so actually poor attempt this time

You must've skipped that part then.

Here's what he said his problem was:

I've been hearing since his 2nd season
"you know hes gonna be the GOAT"....."Hes taking MJs spot"...."Witness the greatness of Lebron"...." Hes the Chosen One"

:nerd:

reading comprehension isnt your strong point.  he said didnt say that people were calling him GOAT after his second season.  he said that people were saying he had the potential to be GOAT after his second season.  two completely different things and honestly at the time it wasnt even that dumb of a thing to say.  he had as much potential as anyone to be the GOAT.  Too bad he lacks competitive integrity as illmatic34 put it.

Why do you keep bringing up Kobe?

But since you want to go there

Here....I dont remember anybody saying Kobe was the GOAT in the beginning of his career

I remember people saying it was great to have young stars in the game like him to take over when Jordan left

There were no "Witness Kobe" campaigns though

The MJ comparisons only started popping up during the 2004 NBA Playoffs when Kobe was on that hot streak,

Even then it was only after he had 3 rings and was the dominant player on a team that looked like it was gonna win the title that year

Last edited:
reading comprehension isnt your strong point.  he said didnt say that people were calling him GOAT after his second season.  he said that people were saying he had the potential to be GOAT after his second season.  two completely different things and honestly at the time it wasnt even that dumb of a thing to say.  he had as much potential as anyone to be the GOAT.  Too bad he lacks competitive integrity as illmatic34 put it.

I totally get what he was trying to say. I just misquoted him. However, he wasn't just saying he has a problem with people saying Bron has potential to be GOAT, he was saying he has a problem with all the "WItness Lebron" talk, "he's gonna be better than MJ", etc. as if people weren't saying the SAME mess about Kobe during his first championship run. You made it seem like wasn't NOBODY saying that when in fact a TON of kobe fans were saying stupid crap just like that which is why I found it funny that he had NO problem with that. Hmmm...wonder why.:rolleyes
Why do you keep bringing up Kobe?

But since you want to go there

Here....I dont remember anybody saying Kobe was the GOAT in the beginning of his career

I brought up Kobe because YOU'RE a kobe fan yet is making up dumb excuses just like every other kobe fan as to why they don't care for Lebron when the "problem" you have with Lebron is the SAME stuff people were spewing about Kobe. You have some short term memory man.

The MJ comparisons only started popping up during the 2004 NBA Playoffs when Kobe was on that hot streak,

Even then it was only after he had 3 rings and was the dominant player on a team that looked like it was gonna win the title that year

WOW! You're on one if you think the MJ comparisons started during the 04 playoffs. Please, you had a BUNCH of kobe stans who I'm sure you hang with saying crap like"KOBE > MJ" when he was only on his 2nd ring.

Last edited:
kobe never got the same amount of hype lebron got just give it up man lol

Kobe didn't get the same amount of hype because he was a #12 or 13 overall pick. Lebron was a # 1 pick straight out of HIGH SCHOOL so of COURSE he'll get more hype but stop frontin like Kobe's groupie fan base wasn't spewing those same comments about him.

LeBron has no competitive integrity but Kobe was crying demanding to be traded after one bad season of not having a stacked team?

G t f oh

Lebron willingly chose to play with Wade (arguably the second best player in his conference) and Bosh. And the Lakers were consistently bad for about 3 years after Shaq left; he had no choice to force his hand. That wasn't one bad season and it was obvious that the Lakers lacked any talent other than Kobe whereas Lebron consistently had 50+ win teams.

Last edited:
I'm a Lebron hater but I'll give him credit where credit is due. I think he will ultimately be top 5 when it's all said and done and maybe even top 3, BUT...

Bottom line is he isn't wired like Kobe or MJ and that's the reason I think he won't surpass either of them. Lebron's decision to go to Miami was the smart one, but it showed me that he has no competitive integrity. Yes, it is true that all great players need other great players to win but Lebron willingly chose to go to Miami, whereas everyone else did not have that and decided to compete against each other. You didn't see Magic or Bird wanting to join up. I know there are some articles out there of Jordan wanting to be traded (not sure if they're accurate) but even if they were true I doubt it would have happened. Lebron threw up the white flag and decided to concede and join his biggest rival in the East in Wade. He was essentially afraid of competing against him so he joined him. That's just ***** made to me.
Competitive Integrity?? The CBA and Free Agency 20 years ago made it easier to keep teams together for longer periods of times. Jordan retired twice at the end of the 3 Peats and the second time he was mad that no one wanted to stick around to contend for more titles. Wouldn't the competitive integrity allow him to try to win a championship without Scottie and Phil? Let's not forget about Kobe who was demanding to be traded publicly, until Pau Gasol was handed to them. Im not knocking them for their actions because at the end of the day they just want to win and will do whatever it takes to win. The difference is Jerry Buss listened to his superstar and got him help unlike Dan Gilbert did for Lebron. You can't really use the Bird and Magic agruement because since they entered the league, they had competitive and championship contending teams so obviously they had no need to team together. I just think that word gets thrown around aimlessly when talking about Lebron because none of those teams were built like some of those Lebron teams. The 04-05 Lakers  that missed the playoffs would of beaten the 07 Cavs team that went to the Finals, so that gets you some insight of what Lebron had to deal with when it came to competitiveness.

LeBron has no competitive integrity but Kobe was crying demanding to be traded after one bad season of not having a stacked team?

G t f oh

Lebron willingly chose to play with Wade (arguably the second best player in his conference) and Bosh. And the Lakers were consistently bad for about 3 years after Shaq left; he had no choice to force his hand. That wasn't one bad season and it was obvious that the Lakers lacked any talent other than Kobe whereas Lebron consistently had 50+ win teams.

Lebron had 50+ win seasons because he's great, nobody Lebron played with in Cleveland was a legit 2nd option ever.

When Kobe was in the same situation as Lebron was before he got to Miami he publicly demanded to be traded.

Lebron just happened to be a free agent.

Lebron was putting up video game numbers in Cleveland and them dudes was still getting washed because he was the only player on the team that commanded a double team.

One of the reasons I hated Lebron leaving Cleveland so much was that I thought he would never get to where he need to be to become a true all time top 5 player playing with Wade and Bosh. Due to Wade and Bosh getting hurt last year he become what I always thought he could be.

The only way Lebron becomes a disappointment is if he never wins another championship ever.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom