Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
agreed but im not sure what to say about the KC quality yet. id compare them to the Mints since they both have black suede. I know a lot of the mints were ashy larry type which makes me pause on how the KC will be.

True but I was even talking about the interior leather. The leather in the interior of the XI EXT's is the same as the Lifestyle version which is lightly padded with that stitched pattern while the X EXT's had that real nice soft leather that and that quilted leather patterns.

gotcha.

Wonder if losing the championship put a damper on Nike's press and self hype of the KC... Looking back at that cork press release... Nike created a monster with that one. Look at the love that they're giving the KC... Nothing lol.

yep... I brought that up yesterday. definitely funny.

that said, I sure am happy he didn't get a ring if that's the case.... im 100% sure I wouldn't be getting the KC if it was hyped like the champ pack or whatever.

Where are these your list
th

I wouldn't say that. EXT X did well as a whole and was well received. I think people thought the momentum would carry over to the XI line which it didn't for the most part (they were bad).
I didn't mean the EXT X weren't well received. I was referring to the hype everybody seemed to think denims & suedes would end up just like the corks, resellers at least. I remember them all being 2-3 night camps here in AU with resellers wanting double retail smh. You're right about XI EXT being bad KC being the exception.

I didn't mean the EXT X weren't well received. I was referring to the hype everybody seemed to think denims & suedes would end up just like the corks, resellers at least. I remember them all being 2-3 night camps here in AU with resellers wanting double retail but ended up begging for retail. You're right about XI EXT being bad KC being the exception.

Hahahaha..i'll go read the rules...this is the only place i can express my sneaker addiction, I don't want to get banned.. My gf is already getting annoyed at me talking about and looking at shoes haha
Look at your GF maybe she wont get annoyed 

I wasn't speeding tho. cop said I crossed a line too early while trying to get into the right turn only lane while trying to get home
mean.gif

cant remember the game tho. its been like a year now. EDIT: Batman Arkham Origins
Now thats sucks. I gotta admit I had a lead foot, but the cop said I wasnt wearing my seat belt and added that to the ticket. 
mad.gif

Hahahaha..i'll go read the rules...this is the only place i can express my sneaker addiction, I don't want to get banned.. My gf is already getting annoyed at me talking about and looking at shoes haha

Tell your lady just get used to it and do little things for her like surprise gifts here and there and your habit won't seem so bad to her after while :wink:

On another note Nino left NT on level orange, got cats out here about to get banned just for being noobs :lol: kind of reminds me of Harold and Kumar when the old lady was looking at Kumar on the plane like he was a terrorists because she couldn't tell the difference :x :rofl:

View media item 1059233

Back
Top Bottom