• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
laugh.gif

and @Retro fiend   i hear you man... every second counts, so i don't want to have to go back and enter the style code with out the dash cause it don't work with it 

Last edited:
I wasn't speeding tho. cop said I crossed a line too early while trying to get into the right turn only lane while trying to get home :smh:

cant remember the game tho. its been like a year now. EDIT: Batman Arkham Origins

:lol: I had the same experience with that game ( minus the ticket) Batman Origins was a HUGE let down :smh: it was like an extension of the one before it lol

Last edited:
Lol sorry, not trying to be slick...it's the same page that Boyd posted, right? I'm on my mobile so I can't navigate all that well right now

I wasn't speeding tho. cop said I crossed a line too early while trying to get into the right turn only lane while trying to get home :smh:

cant remember the game tho. its been like a year now. EDIT: Batman Arkham Origins

:lol: I had the same experience with that game ( minus the ticket) Batman Origins was a HUGE let down :smh: it was like an extension of the one before it lol

but id be lying if I said I wasn't sad the next one is delayed :lol:

Well I guess the cat is out of the bag. Not cool when big release links get posted super early. It gives nike time to switch it up. Hope they don't change it on y'all.

but id be lying if I said I wasn't sad the next one is delayed :lol:

Oh Arkham night looks INSANE!!! 2015!

It's like every pic of the King's Crown looks good! Looking forward to securing these tomorrow for retail if not it's to eBay :rolleyes these are a must have!

Back
Top Bottom