• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
laugh.gif
They're having probs with their bots because Nike's starting to block them and guess who's face is popping up as the bot representative.

Grizz what size are you? I'll try for that size also.
Wow!!  i don't even use nothing tho  
laugh.gif

and 9.5 
smokin.gif

I think the yeezy foams had the most restocks in history, if you haven't got the KPs or GK's yet it's probably because you never wanted them.
And yet I still think there were a great deal more All-Star restocks than KPs restocks....thats kinda nuts. 

I think the yeezy foams had the most restocks in history, if you haven't got the KPs or GK's yet it's probably because you never wanted them.
And yet I still think there were a great deal more All-Star restocks than KPs restocks....thats kinda nuts. 
I don't understand why they just can't mass produce them from the jump even though some pairs are probably from other countries that didn't sell so well.

Last edited:
One of my favorite pair of Lebrons, but responsibility calls so hopefully I can grab these in a couple of weeks from my wish list on Eastbay.

Footlocker failed their shipment didnt come in. Champs said they only have 12 pairs I think its bs copped my size tho

Pretty easy morning outside of NDC sucking per usual.  Was in the final stage of checkout on both Jimmy Jazz and Finishline.  Decided to go w/ JJ because the last two pairs of J's I got through FNL have bee pretty poor.  JJ came through a few times for me with no problem.  Buddy was trying for a 12 all morning and struck out on the main sites.  Hoping he's paid attention to my texts recently and copped on one of the non-main sites.

This shoe def is gonna be available going forward...and I'm not sure why.  Def the best colorway so far.

I will take my chances with the math captcha anytime, for me it's easier and quicker than to search for pics

Agreed, the fact that its quicker actually gives you a chance against bots.
They probably need to do something to account for all those captcha answers coming in so quickly.

People bypassing captcha don't even open captcha. It shocks me that Nike keeps doing these multiple release days in one week releases when they know god damn good and well how they are providing the means for these nerds to fly past their crap "script protection" that just has caused a previously perfectly operating site to just be in a state of never ending crashing, while we all wait for it to load and crash our whole god damn computer.

Oh pop up errors? Math questions with no enter button or next button so that you can even try to go to the next screen, if you're lucky enough to even see your math problem load? Don't worry none of this effects the nerds it's intended for. Oh add a timer so the nerds know exactly when to execute the "submit order" command while the other 500K of us wait at the same time for a web page to refresh and pray that it even loads correctly? Doing a great job Nike...

Haha obviously nothing worked on any browser on any of my computers or mobile today. And I know these are other places, I'm getting my pair in store later tonight, but it's just so damn irritating the crap that Nike does now just to try and convince people they are on their side when they 100% are not.

got a little get away to AC planned for this weekend, wanted to wear the black gum lows tomorrow for the ride out but footlocker near the job said they didn't get them so i ordered from footaction knowing they wont be here until next week... $199 after check out and shipping... 200 for lows is ridiculous imo but they got me... hopefully i can find them in store on my way home and cancel the footaction order. how are the stores looking? sitting?

Footlocker failed their shipment didnt come in. Champs said they only have 12 pairs I think its bs copped my size tho

FTL and HoH in stores weren't ever receiving this shoe according to launch locators, FTL twitter, store employees, and this thread all week

Heard phone go off at 7 with NDC tweet. Was trying to help a homie who had work. Clicked link on mobile, got captcha then in line.  Clicked same twitter link on comp, no captcha put in line...Time elapses, then get OOS on comp, mobile, "still waiting..." Next thing mobile has in cart and I check out...via (PP) Wonder if you don't see captcha but get in cart are you SOL, or has anyone gotten in cart w/o seeing captcha and still checked out recently?

Last edited:
I'm glad Nike's site is finicky, alot of bot users failed so I hope the same happens with the WTL's.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom