Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I think the yeezy foams had the most restocks in history, if you haven't got the KPs or GK's yet it's probably because you never wanted them.
And yet I still think there were a great deal more All-Star restocks than KPs restocks....thats kinda nuts. 
I don't understand why they just can't mass produce them from the jump even though some pairs are probably from other countries that didn't sell so well.

Y'all crazy if you think the yeezy foams or gator kings restocked more than the KP :lol:
Citygear alone restocked them like 4-5 times.
Villa and SP gets in on the KP restocks kinda often too.

Last edited:
I'm glad Nike's site is finicky, alot of bot users failed so I hope the same happens with the WTL's.

A lot of regular users failed too. I tried from mobile just because and clicking add to cart didn't do squat.

I think the yeezy foams had the most restocks in history, if you haven't got the KPs or GK's yet it's probably because you never wanted them.
And yet I still think there were a great deal more All-Star restocks than KPs restocks....thats kinda nuts. 
I don't understand why they just can't mass produce them from the jump even though some pairs are probably from other countries that didn't sell so well.

Y'all crazy if you think the yeezy foams or gator kings restocked more than the KP :lol:
Yeezy Foams restocked over 6 times and that was only in one store, Nike had a couple, so did city gear and a few other stores.

I'm glad Nike's site is finicky, alot of bot users failed so I hope the same happens with the WTL's.

A lot of regular users failed too. I tried from mobile just because and clicking add to cart didn't do squat.
That's weird, I used Opera and Chrome and they both worked.

Last edited:
Was able to get through on DSG this morning, and also got a pair of the Prism X's on RuVilla's restock so this morning was a successful one.  It's refreshing to actually buy a pair of shoes easily, forgot how that felt.

Yeezy Foams restocked over 6 times.
Over 6 times and still less than how many times the KP restocked.

Was able to get through on DSG this morning, and also got a pair of the Prism X's on RuVilla's restock so this morning was a successful one.  It's refreshing to actually buy a pair of shoes easily, forgot how that felt.
nice pickup on the prisms. I had a pair in my cart and soon as I got on checkout page and clicked update data... website took a dump

Foot Locker and Eastbay still have sizes. I ordered about an hour ago and got my confirmation code. Foot Locker has free shipping

Surprised that there are a bunch of these left at other online retailers yet NDC is out of stock with 'em. 

Do the lows fit the same as the South Beach, GK, KP? I went .5 size smaller on the lows.

Last edited:
wanted to use my coupon code + free shipping with Nike, but didn't get through

so i'll just be holding out until I see them somewhere else for cheap

Wrong. Some cheeseball wanna be "bot" and add to cart services that consider it a success to get 1 pair and don't bypass captcha had problems, like they do every week anyway. The real ATC services and users out there eating up size runs of popular shoes by the second, that will be in full force for the WTL's, don't even load a web page. Don't even see a captcha pop up. Don't even click a twitter link and don't even have a countdown timer. This BS just screws over 5,000 regular customers for every 1 halfassed nike radar bot.

Back
Top Bottom