Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

wanted to use my coupon code + free shipping with Nike, but didn't get through

so i'll just be holding out until I see them somewhere else for cheap
That's what I wanted to do, but before you realize it all the sizes disappear outta nowhere 

Wrong. Some cheeseball wanna be "bot" and add to cart services that consider it a success to get 1 pair and don't bypass captcha had problems, like they do every week anyway. The real ATC services and users out there eating up size runs of popular shoes by the second, that will be in full force for the WTL's, don't even load a web page. Don't even see a captcha pop up. Don't even click a twitter link and don't even have a countdown timer. This BS just screws over 5,000 regular customers for every 1 halfassed nike radar bot.
from what i'm seeing that timer is working in their favor 

yeah under retail

probably should have just pulled the trigger when I had the chance on NBA for $158, but i was being stingy 
laugh.gif

oh well.. they'll pop up again sooner or later

Wrong. Some cheeseball wanna be "bot" and add to cart services that consider it a success to get 1 pair and don't bypass captcha had problems, like they do every week anyway. The real ATC services and users out there eating up size runs of popular shoes by the second, that will be in full force for the WTL's, don't even load a web page. Don't even see a captcha pop up. Don't even click a twitter link and don't even have a countdown timer. This BS just screws over 5,000 regular customers for every 1 halfassed nike radar bot.
Yeah, well people are paying $80 (I believe) for this Nike radar app and it seems to work well for the most part from some of the tweets I've read a lot of people are happy. I agree with most of your statements though pertaining to ATC/Bots and all that -- this game is all messed up man.

ugh 228 is so much for all star 11s rn, anyone got a 20$ coupon on FNL they can send my way? i have a NDC 20% coupon i send your way if we exchange 

Just saw the Lions in person they're beautiful. Can't wait till mine get here. Will definitely take the sting out of k'ing tomorrow.

ugh 228 is so much for all star 11s rn, anyone got a 20$ coupon on FNL they can send my way? i have a NDC 20% coupon i send your way if we exchange 
Every code I've tried didn't work for damn near any Nike high end shoe unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom