Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I need some pics of the Acid Lions being worn.... Preferably with khakis.
Or even khaki joggers even tho I don't own any of those. :lol:

Still not sold on them. Need that push in the right direction.

Right now it's looking like a pass. (Shrug)

I just can't justify dropping 175 on these right now. Should've just woken up and used my 20% off NDC (if I even would've gotten past NDC's quantum physics equation) smdh :smh:

JimmyJazz total was $179 shipped, no tax which I'm not used to living in CA.
I bought a pair on FNL as well in a half size up to see which felt better, and the total was $193!

I'm ready for this one tomorrow. Feeling good about it. Got the auto add ready just gotta get through capcha's fast. I need a win Nike, it's been too long.

Nice, an early winner! Congrats man. Love the colorway here but just can't get with the Elites this year. Enjoy!

Looks like I took the L for these on raffle. Towson HOH did their calls yesterday. I'm a red shoe kinda guy, so I will try NDC (havent gotten a shoe off there since Lebron & Christmas) so I'm banking on another L.

Nice, an early winner! Congrats man. Love the colorway here but just can't get with the Elites this year. Enjoy!

Looks like I took the L for these on raffle. Towson HOH did their calls yesterday. I'm a red shoe kinda guy, so I will try NDC (havent gotten a shoe off there since Lebron & Christmas) so I'm banking on another L.

:lol: I'm sitting here thinking towson didn't call yet :lol:

The only thing that sucks about losing raffles is that you can't get your gas money back

:lol: I'm sitting here thinking towson didn't call yet :lol:

The only thing that sucks about losing raffles is that you can't get your gas money back

Yeah especially where you live at! I'm thinking they may have unclaimed pairs!

Ehhhh too much work for a chance to get an unclaimed pair :lol:

Drive is better than going to mondawmin or pg plaza tho. Might just only try on more gr type releases or something less exclusive. Got me over here having flashbacks of that girl that never called me when I gave her my number :rofl:

So the acid lions were a super GR really? Here in Boston Nike didn't have them, Concepts didn't have them and Bodega didn't have them. House of hoops and expressions were the only ones. Love this shoe don't sleep on it, very clean and will be sought after later on.

So the acid lions were a super GR really? Here in Boston Nike didn't have them, Concepts didn't have them and Bodega didn't have them. House of hoops and expressions were the only ones. Love this shoe don't sleep on it, very clean and will be sought after later on.
Champs and Footaction didn't get them up there?

that sucks I was hoping I still had a chance. How are they with unclaimed pairs

Last edited:

Not sure of super GR... A lot of retail stores here in the bay area didnt get them. Footlocker HOH, Sheikh, and even shoe palace. The spots I mention gets most releases except for the super limited releases.

Full Size Run of Gumbo All Stars up on FinishLine.
nerd.gif

http://www.finishline.com/store/product?A=2428&categoryId=cat302257&productId=prod752103

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom