Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

Just got the L11 Aways right now from the DSG sale last week. Shipping was a little better but. Tissue paper is messed up but thats not important. These are definitely returns but I can live with it. No damage on the shoes as I can see right now. The only strange thing is when I view the tracking on UPS tracking it shows it came from Commerce City, Colorado. But the UPS label sticker on the shipping box shows there Return Department in Kentucky.
I found a little imperfection on the right side of the shoe on the fused part. I can live with it tho. Tired of shipping shoes. They need to ship to me once and be on point.

I received my KP from DSG last night and they were completely worn!!! I was very disappointed since I really wanted this colorway. Soles were dirty and scraped up, lining was torn and they definitely smelled like someone hooped in them. Swoosh was scratched up as well. There was no choice but for me to return them to the store this morning and get my money back.

:x

that's real weak

Dang. Didn't know I was hypebeasting then
mean.gif
Ah ****, my bad too. Wasn't aware I was allowed to like the color orange.

I have a bad feeling about the inventory at DSG. My L11 Away had a little imperfection on the fused area. Not going to return them but did return the KD 6 Away. I hope this second pair is better.

i think dsg just has an old fashion, very lenient return policy

you just gotta order early on i suppose

MN would have looked so much better if they would have left the foam either a gloss or matte black. Nothing wrong with simple clean colorways. Thats just TOO MUCH fake carbon fiber, looks ridiculous.

I bet 90% of Nike reps aint even doing half of what @TWNTY8 is doing for Nike. :smh: :smh: :smh: told you man to stay away..you re hurting my wallet. :rofl:

I've been a long time lurker. Just signed up recently. I was able to cop the aways from DSG during the sale. Came yesterday and was a flawless pair. But i've noticed where JP drew his design from...with the exception of the toe....this shoe reminds of the Nike Zoom Rookie. Same price but the Lebrons are much more comfortable.

this shoe reminds of the Nike Zoom Rookie. Same price but the Lebrons are much more comfortable.

I thought about this a while back.

People complain about what they think they should be getting for $200

But the zoom rookie was the same price without any flywire, lunarlon, and I believe they charged $240 for the "special c/w"

With the Lebron XI, you're actually getting more than what Nike usually gives us for $200

I've been a long time lurker. Just signed up recently. I was able to cop the aways from DSG during the sale. Came yesterday and was a flawless pair. But i've noticed where JP drew his design from...with the exception of the toe....this shoe reminds of the Nike Zoom Rookie. Same price but the Lebrons are much more comfortable.
Your one of the lucky ones. I got mines today had a little blemish but I can live with it.

I smelled the shoes and the 11s have a different smell because of the hyperposite material. Doesn't smell like other new shoes.

Back
Top Bottom