Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Little man in the corner trying to steal some of the Usher's shine around 1:35 :lol:

Last edited:
no wai carbons show up on dsg, no wai, jm listed where a ways back

that may be the best youtube vid ive ever seen. and wai wai more entertaining that watching tha pistons :wink:

remember now twnty8, NO AvM's

and major props to sir poohdini for quoting without the pics, specially on the same page. there is hope afterall !

haven't kept up with this thread in quite some time...how do these run??

do I have to go up a half sz again?

^^almost guaranteed .5 size up will feel better. They got the length right on these shoes but they really squeeze the life out of the sides of your feet.

after seeing the gradient on the FIs in real pics, I think i'll just ID a pair of BB XI

My problem is im not sure if I wanna stick with the GITD green sole or the icey one cause it does look good on the FIs.

And please twnty8, DO NOT FLICK UP THE DARN AVMs! My wallet is booked through January

^^almost guaranteed .5 size up will feel better. They got the length right on these shoes but they really squeeze the life out of the sides of your feet.
I'm already half a size up (there's still wiggle room in the toe box) and it still squeezes the life out of the sides of my feet! I just got my Terracotta Warriors last night and balled in them earlier. someone tell me it's gonna loosen up or else I might trade these in for some other pair. 

Major bummer. Feels like the Lebron 10 all over again in terms of fit. :/

Back
Top Bottom