Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Pulled the Trigger on the Gammas after trying them on at DSG. Tried to get them to honor the online price, dude asked the mngr, but was a no go. So ordered on-line... With the discount and a $25 gift card, came out to $164. not bad, not bad at all...

You guys think these will separate when worn? Looks like they weren't glued down properly but I'm not gonna stick my finger in there and check how they're holding up lol. Did get a 20% code but even with that it's gonna really suck if I can't wear em without them separating. Both shoes btw smh.
Seen a lot of this at that exact area for the 11s especially for the Kings Pride, you'll tend to see dents as well as a common problem. 

elite 10s
C'mon bruh... still in X's? ...It's almost Thanksgiving. LOL 

JP was down in Miami last week from his FB Status, so maybe he's rectifying the situation, but sheesh. 
mean.gif

To those who have already seen the TW 11 in person, how accurate is the color of the TW in this video compared in person?
I've got my pair of XDR's right here, and I'd say it's pretty accurate overall.  A few times during the video it seems a bit darker, but when he changes the angle it looks dead-on.

Here's a quick pic:

To those who have already seen the TW 11 in person, how accurate is the color of the TW in this video compared in person?

I've got my pair of XDR's right here, and I'd say it's pretty accurate overall.  A few times during the video it seems a bit darker, but when he changes the angle it looks dead-on.

Here's a quick pic:
View media item 661615

Thanks for the response man, have to get it on RD. :evil:

C'mon bruh... still in X's? ...It's almost Thanksgiving. LOL 

JP was down in Miami last week from his FB Status, so maybe he's rectifying the situation, but sheesh. 
mean.gif
He wanted to take a shot at Adidas and D-Rose blaming his ACL injury on Adidas. At least he can wear the shoes.

Was pretty excited to have finally grabbed something off of NDC, but pretty disappointed in the dent/paint defect on my FI's
frown.gif
Yeah that's a noticeable dent too. Nike doesn't care what they quality is on the top of the line shoes anymore??, It seems they would rather giver you 20% off a defective pair then to have you send them back, knowing you wont be able to get another pair. They only cost 15.00 to make  so giving you $40 back is a win for them

I watched in 1080p...it captures the 3m grey pretty well in close-ups (it is 3m...the whole pattern is) although the contrast between the dark grey fuse and 3m upper is more drastic in person. Also, the reds, teals, and purples pop a lot more. His lighting wasn't very good.

I'm looking at mine right now in normal lighting...the color is more vibrant in person.

My pair finally comes in tomorrow. I've had a lucky streak with quality so lets hope it continues with the FI. Will definitely post pics if any defects are present

He wanted to take a shot at Adidas and D-Rose blaming his ACL injury on Adidas. At least he can wear the shoes.
EXACTLY, bro.
mean.gif

And I've known JP pretty well from his Fila & NT days when I was an aspiring designer myself... that definitely Surprised me that he'd say that. Especially publicly.

D.Rose's injury had nothing to do w/ his sneaker, just like Penny & many others' injuries didn't have to do w/ their Nike sneakers. 

Now, JP's dealing with an even bigger issue. You know what they say..... but I think they'll figure something out soon though.

And I have no idea why that guy kept blabbing about the shoe not "really" having 3m...

Last edited:
Are these supposed to be limited? How so many people got them early. These are clean. Hope its an easy cop

Back
Top Bottom