Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
ASG or GR, that doesnt mater to me personally on this one, i actually really like these. right up there with MN in my book(reserve right to change mind upon better photos)

I agree instant sellout i have to have these, Just something about that Glow in the dark......Nike made this option cool somehow because if this was the back in the day we would be clowning this option

1. Christmas

2. BHM

3. ASG

4. 2K14

I hope they slow these releases down a bit

Last edited:
Are AS usually GR or are they LR? Haven't been into any but I like this CW, and will cop if available just not gonna jump they hoops for them.

If the XI's ended after the all star release how many of you would be disappointed with the way this model went?
This has been the first signature model of any player that I have copped on a regular basis.  If they hadn't dropped so many JB retros this month, I would have purchased AvM's at $132 for SH and MN's at .end for less than retail.  I slept on the away model.

I'm anxious in seeing the detail of the design on the foam on the AS looks like something on there but can't really tell, it would be dope if nike made the design 3m, since they splashed 3m all over the Area 72s last year...def. different as far as colors though, I really like the tie dye sole.

Last edited:
If the XI's ended after the all star release how many of you would be disappointed with the way this model went?
No, because I already own 8 pairs. And the rate this shoe is releasing, I'll probably end up with 14-15 pairs and then after that we got the lows and the Elites, both of which I plan on buying every colorway as well, just like what I've been doing with the regular highs. All in all, after this is all said and done, I will probably end up at about 25 or so pairs of the Lebron XI.

Last edited:
these look nice. has the theme of the allstar game been announced? i assumed it would be mardi gras. i guess the purple fits
These could be BHM,the liner looks something like the Jordan 1 BHM pics that surfaced...my bad ,we already seen BHM pics

Last edited:
These could be BHM,the liner looks something like the Jordan 1 BHM pics that surfaced...my bad ,we already seen BHM pics
BHM lebron xi pics already out there, these arent them. The insoles say GUMBO, the game is in New Orleans and Mardi Gras etc etc etc, obviously ASG.

Can't. Stop. Thinking. About. Xmas. XIs.

Keep looking at pictures and regretting passing on them more and more.. Such a fresh looking shoe. Please.. No more pictures. Thanks.

February... Black History Month + All Star pack... Man, I hope I won't have to go through too much trouble to get both. One way or another, I'm gonna get them both and if I have to pay reseller, so be it. I just hope I can get both for retail.

Last edited:
Can't. Stop. Thinking. About. Xmas. XIs.

Keep looking at pictures and regretting passing on them more and more.. Such a fresh looking shoe. Please.. No more pictures. Thanks.

They're not gone yet though, if you want them so bad what's stopping you from getting them?

Last edited:
Why does my feet get sore or that "tired" feeling when running or even walking down the court with the Lebron 11s? Its like somewhere near the toe box area

I hope the bright cadmium are the ones with the silver Posite I'll gladly get those over the ASG

Not sure where you got your info for this BUT those are the Reebok Kamikaze Ghost Pack colors. Staring at my box of them as we speak...

I'm gonna post this again before people get hopes up. Whoever posted the Excellent Red/Bright Cadmium color description is wrong. That is NOT for any LeBron, that's the color description of the Christmas pack Reebok Kamikaze. Not sure where that guy got his info...

Back
Top Bottom