Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
By Monday, the kings prides will be gone. Just off of the nbers I'm hearing smaller ftl are getting, they are indeed a limited gr. similar to the kd meteorology but with a bigger demand.

Again people. I'm sure most of y'all had owned a pair of Jordan 5's in your lives. Whatever size you wear in those, buy the same size in the xi's.

Awesome! Thanks. This is the size guide by which I will purchase the XI's.

I haven't gone true to size on any lebron besides the 4. Everything has been half size up except for the 9s which were full size up. I would tend to lean on advice that compared previous lebrons because the 8 9 and 10 had similar padding on the inside. But any comparison is better than just saying tts

I'm convinced some guys don't know what their true size is. I've heard true to size on every release.

Last edited:
 im not gonna have the money for the steel Xs and the king pride come saturday. whats expected resale on the kings pride?

Let's keep this simple with the sizing, does it fit the same as kobe 8 and foamposite one? I'm pretty sure most would like to know that, hope someone with a pair can answer this
Same as Kobe 8's length and width wise (true to size for me), more room (width and length) in the toe box than Foamposite One's. 

I've seen too many people say "this is basically a foamposite shoe, so it should fit just like Foam Ones do," just from looking at them.  Don't be fooled, the XI is not even in the foamposite family, the hyperposite pieces are placed to form the skeleton outer of the shoe, but the hyperfuse and dynamic flywire hold together the mesh like upper, making the XI much more flexible (more comfortable in my opinion) and different on foot than Foams. 

what do you gain from trying to be a smart ***...yes i know ppl wrote TTS..but id rather know relative to two other shoes how they fit.

why waste everyones time with your useless post

Because it's pure laziness. Just like you read my response, you can have read prior post to see what people were saying.

And you asked why waste every ones time? Your post was the useless post. We don't need a bunch of people continuing to ask how do they fit when it's been repeated numerous times. Put some effort in.

Because it's pure laziness. Just like you read my response, you can have read prior post to see what people were saying.

And you asked why waste every ones time? Your post was the useless post. We don't need a bunch of people continuing to ask how do they fit when it's been repeated numerous times. Put some effort in.

dude what are you so salty about?? like i mean just chill ..if you dont wanna help then do something else. you just sound bitter.

it wasn't useless because someone replied with a helpful answer. thanks to those that replied.

I called the fnl in the next city over to see if they were getting them, and the dude was like i don't know.. he didn't even say hold on let me check..he just straight out said i don't know
laugh.gif
i'm gonna have to call back tomorrow or thursday 

Last edited:
This thread is about to explode...

The sizing questions ARE getting out of hand though. Can we update the 1st post or something?

Posts complaining about it are equally as useless. Who gives a **** about wasting time, it takes all of 4 seconds to read a post in here. So much wasted time, huh.

The sizing questions ARE getting out of hand though. Can we update the 1st post or something?
The problem is everyone's feet are different. There's no right response. There never will be.

Are you going to make me?

C'mon bruh, you're better than this weak *** reply.

The thing is, people don't seem to even read first posts anymore, or even take a good look at the thread title. There's literally no way to avoid questions of the fit.

Last edited:
Every thread has several questions that are repeated so i don't see what the big deal is. You have the choice to answer or not. That is totally up to you.

I think we should get back to the topic at hand The LeBron XI Release.

The problem is everyone's feet are different. There's no right response. There never will be.

Thing is only herbs keep asking, consensus is that they are tts, only jada said go two sizes up(exaggerating) but yea by now if your asking your a lame

Like every page for the last 3 pages has stated tts

Thing is only herbs keep asking, consensus is that they are tts, only jada said go two sizes up(exaggerating) but yea by now if your asking your a lame

its not a big deal. some people think they are really cool becuase they throw out names and phrases.

not everyone is as cool as you man.

its not a big deal. some people think they are really cool becuase they throw out names and phrases.

not everyone is as cool as you man.

I know man... i know :nthat:

Has anyone who picked these up early balled in them yet?  First impressions? 

Is the sole pretty flexible (e.g. XX8 or Kobe 8), or stiff like the 10?  Not expecting them to be as flexible as the XX8 or Kobe 8, but was just curious overall. 

Back
Top Bottom