Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I really don't have any opinion of the ASG's along with every other c/w that's dropped since the KPs.

(Except the BHMs and DM...those are terribly disappointing.)

But not having an opinion is enough for me to not buy.

It's been a while since I just bought shoes on impulse, I have to really feel something toward the shoe and XI's just haven't provoked that feeling for me.

They're definitely not a bad shoe, just not a great shoe either.

It's funny thinking back to when this thread first started and people comparing this shoe to the AJ11 in terms of greatness.

ASG are cool. need better photos. other colors caught my eye on first glance.

I feel the same but if they look this good in some plain un-doctored pics can you imagine how it's gonna be when the hi def inhanced stuff starts circulating :smh:

:lol: they just don't like "THIS" good to me. they cool tho. I mean, the colors don't really get me excited at all. GITD is a cool touch tho.

For those more knowledgeable, what exactly goes on when sizes are back up on sites. Did they not sell through stock? Or are they returns/cancellations? Have always wondered when I grab a pair on a restock whether they've been sitting in a warehouse or if they been on someones feet and they sent em back.

For those more knowledgeable, what exactly goes on when sizes are back up on sites. Did they not sell through stock? Or are they returns/cancellations? Have always wondered when I grab a pair on a restock whether they've been sitting in a warehouse or if they been on someones feet and they sent em back.

Lots of different possibilities. Could be store stock that wasn't sold, could be online orders that were cancelled, could be a shipment box that was suddenly found, could be returns. I think the MN's were store stock tho, FNL fully expected to sell out of product on release day, just didn't happen.

Last edited:

Lots of different possibilities. Could be store stock that wasn't sold, could be online orders that were cancelled, could be a shipment box that was suddenly found, could be returns. I think the MN's were store stock tho, FNL fully expected to sell out of product on release day, just didn't happen.

this. all of this.

this late in the game probably means store inventory for sure.

It's definitely case by case situation.

Shoes that are infamous for hit or miss quality issues (Lebron X ext Suedes) are almost always returns that are restocked.

That was also my line of thinking. Simply because I know I've returned at least 4 XIs due to quality alone. It's been hit or miss in my experience so far. Some have major flaws, some minor, but it's a kind of crappy feeling not knowing for sure what condition they're gonna come in (most of my purchases are online). Especially for limited ones like the FI where you don't have the luxury of searching through pairs. This has been my experience anyway.

those bottoms look like hotel bedsheets under a uv light. nike covers every detail of mardii gras 
I was going to say it looks like a green outsole that walked through the infamous black goo that runs the streets of NO during Mardi Gras. I remember watching episodes of "Cops" and seeing drunk dudes get their heads plowed into that mess
roll.gif

By the way, Black History Months >>>>> All-Stars. And I love the All-Stars, too.

Back
Top Bottom