Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
SLH for discount online?...just found AVM in my size for retail but would love discount....also just saw a pair of aways for retail but in a size bigger....want to make sure i have all good possible options before i pull the trigger on anything so help would be appreciated!

They're on soleheaven right now sitting so just be on the lookout for the discount any day now :wink:

Anything special Lebron wearing for his return home?
nerd.gif
Lebron Zoom Soldier "The Return"

A few months ago??? Maybe for all the newbies and the fad chasers yes. It's aggravating now that it has become a topic and the're calling it joggers now? Jogging pants has been around since my elementary days back in 99. It's just a simple cuffed pants and now it has a name and became a trend smh.
Exactly, she asked when they became a big trend. Just because you've been wearing them for a while doesn't mean you're any better than people who just found out about them.

A few months ago??? Maybe for all the newbies and the fad chasers yes. It's aggravating now that it has become a topic and the're calling it joggers now? Jogging pants has been around since my elementary days back in 99. It's just a simple cuffed pants and now it has a name and became a trend smh.

We've been wearing it since KOBE 4,5&6 LEBRON 7 & 8

suddenly it's a big deal in this community, CUT IT OUT, stop killing it, quit talking about it
the question was since when were they trendy, not how long they've existed, lmao. u crazy sensitive my dude 

Unless you find laces that are exactly the same size and shape as the stock one's that come with all 11's they might look weird.

A few months ago, they're pretty comfy though.

suddenly it's a big deal in this community, CUT IT OUT, stop killing it, quit talking about it

my point is why is it being talked about, WE TALKIN BOUT PANTS? how ridiculous is that? we talkin bout jogging pants? we talking bout pants man. WE TALKIN bout pants! You see this is a lebron XI thread right? u see him wear his shoes with a jersey n shorts right? then we talkin bout pants. Bro WE TALKIN BOUT PANTS. Maybe it's time for these fad chasers to find make a new thread or go to styleforum.com, WE TALKIN BOUT JOGGING PANTS MAN. HOW RIDICULOUS IS THAT, WE TALKIN BOUT PANTS

while reading this all I can hear is this in AI voice :rofl:

View media item 865861

Last edited:

This rant was totally unnecessary.

Almost like you took your life savings and blew it on jogging pants.

Last edited:
What's the alternative? Not talk about trends.

Things come and go no biggie.

Usually when people talking about "I've been doin that" they're looking for some type of props.

Chances are you've done something that someone else has been doing as well.

my point is why is it being talked about, WE TALKIN BOUT PANTS? how ridiculous is that? we talkin bout jogging pants? we talking bout pants man. WE TALKIN bout pants! You see this is a lebron XI thread right? u see him wear his shoes with a jersey n shorts right? then we talkin bout pants. Bro WE TALKIN BOUT PANTS. Maybe it's time for these fad chasers to find make a new thread or go to styleforum.com, WE TALKIN BOUT JOGGING PANTS MAN. HOW RIDICULOUS IS THAT, WE TALKIN BOUT PANTS

while reading this all I can hear is this in AI voice :rofl:

View media item 865861

:lol: This

Not the shoes, not the shoes, we talking about pants

Back
Top Bottom